Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sojourner said:
Good for you...now go take your medecation

OK! *runs away, then comes running back* Mr Sojourner, I can't find my medication. I'm gonna go mad now. Please leave a message after the beep.

holyboy666 said:
I was playing chess with a friend. AND I won *sticks out tongue*
hehe, keeping the forum open and posting while engaging in other activities with friends. That should (if it's not already) be in the "signs you're addicted to narniafans.com" thread.

(I do that too, sometimes)

There hasn't been a wish for a while, so I'll wish:
I wish I were a cat ...a kitty cat.

Granted!
Cat, you're a kitty cat!
And you dance, dance, dance--
Cat, you're a kitty cat!
And you meow, meow, meow--

Cat, you're a kitty cat!
Cat, you're a kitty cat!

Cat, you're a kitty cat!
Cat, you're a kitty cat!

I wish I had some Taters...:D

Granted, but you have just been eaten by mutant taters.

I wish it would rain chocolate milk.

Granted, but it spoiled on the way down. Everyone drank the milk, and now hospitals are overflowing with patients, while the doctors are sick themselves. Many people die in terrible pain. the rest form a mob to chace you out of the city. You run to a town that doesn't know you made the wish. You work at the local mall. You are accused of stealing merchandice, so another mob is formed that chases you out of the city. You go to another town. This town is too small, so a mob is formed that chases you out of that city. You go to a town in Texas, where you are shot because you are in Texas. A mob is formed and you are chased out of the city. You go to another town. You realize you are dead, so another mob is formed and chases you out of a city.

I would continue, but my sister is complaining about how I'm hogging the computer. She is now looking over my shoulder. Now she is getting her teddy bear to guard the computer while she puts away the laundry, so I won't go on the computer. The bear is doing a bad job. I'm done now.

I wish I was chased out of a city

Last edited:
Granted! A mob to chases you out of the city. You run to a town that doesn't know you made the wish. You work at the local mall. You are accused of stealing merchandice, so another mob is formed that chases you out of the city. You go to another town. This town is too small, so a mob is formed that chases you out of that city. You go to a town in Texas, where you are shot because you are in Texas. A mob is formed and you are chased out of the city. You go to another town. You realize you are dead, so another mob is formed and chases you out of a city.

Granted! You are now Michiel Jackson...:D (Sorry, I forgot to post a wish)

I wish I could learn to love myself for who I

Smog said:
Granted! A mob to chases you out of the city. You run to a town that doesn't know you made the wish. You work at the local mall. You are accused of stealing merchandice, so another mob is formed that chases you out of the city. You go to another town. This town is too small, so a mob is formed that chases you out of that city. You go to a town in Texas, where you are shot because you are in Texas. A mob is formed and you are chased out of the city. You go to another town. You realize you are dead, so another mob is formed and chases you out of a city.

You little cheat! You copied my work! I am very proud of you :D:D:D:D

Now I know how BC feels in Glorious Food

Well due to the fact I have no idea whatsoever what FFH is (some Final Fantasy thing hopefully) I will leave this one to someone else and get another post added to my name.

Okay thantos, but you have to listen to them play the song "Big Fish" fifteen time in a row and then the song will be stuck in your head for two weeks...

..I wish I could play hockey as well as Peter Forsberg...

Granted...but then you'd also be voted one of the biggest divers in the league by your teammates.

I wish that I had a really great singing voice.

- Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back