Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
granted but you didn't say the Oscar you want's last name, so it is some random dork named Oscar.

I wish that people would stop being mean to me.

Granted but now all the animals in the world are mean to you! bwahahahaha

I wish that My pet would live as long as I do! And that we would live a long long time!

fine that works...grrr!

YOU're wish to be a bird is granted but you are a penguin and all your penguin buddies push you into the water to test for sea lions and you get eaten! bwahahahaha

I wish that suddenly everybody would want me to rule the entire universe and that I would rule it for the next 2,000 years peacefully!

TheMachinist said:
granted, you rule the world for 2000 years but you are undercontrol of someone else.

i wish that i could talk to someone
granted but.... that someone is not the someone you wanted to talk to

i wish i had a puppy

~Narnia 4 ever~ said:
Granted, but he turns out to be a big loser and meanie.

I wish I had a million dollars (in American money :D )
Granted but it is counterfit and you get arrested.

I wish i had some jello

granted, but in this jello they makers accidentaly put sheep brains in (or did they?!?!)

I wish I could rule the world

granted, but you grow as tall as a sky scraper and can't do anything!

I wish I was from Europe...

devils_advocate_for_evil said:
lol granted but now you speak with a weird accent and no one can understand you

I wish I lived in Paris!
Granted, but you get bit by an evil poodle there and get really sick and you wished you lived back where you previously lived.
I wish I lived in the UK.

lol

lol Granted, but Skandar ignores you and you decide that that was the only reason you went in the first place and you want to come back to the US.

I wish Narnia would come out today!

(sorry I was too slow this one was before)

granted, but when you get there you eat a cheeseburger and get mad cow desiese and die!

I wish I was older so I could marry Orlando Boom! :) :) :p

devils_advocate_for_evil said:
lol Granted, but Skandar ignores you and you decide that that was the only reason you went in the first place and you want to come back to the US.

I wish Narnia would come out today!
Granted,but the ones that comes out today have scratches all over them, so you have to wait till they make them without the scratches (April 4th) :D I know it was bad, but it was all I could think of.
I wish I didn't live in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back