The Order of the Can (Do not delete!)

*interrupts looking confused* excuse me, can anyone tell me where to find my true love? its a shiny silver trash can, a little shorter than our most noble trash can that we serve. This one is his fourth cousin, thrice removed by marriage. I fell in love years ago and I can't find him anymore. I keep looking but all I can find are dumbsters and rubbish bins. its just not the same.

Well, you see THE can sometimes gets these fits of jelousy when he thinks the other cans might have something better than him, and well, there's no nice way to say it, but there have to be sacrifices anyway, and it just makes sense to use the ones THE can is jelous of, b/c when he's jelous things tend to get ugly for his subjects and...I'm sorry...do you get my drift? I didn't want to tell you this way, but the silence seemed much worse and...I'm so sorry...

I shan't be squished Dernhelm. :D Cause mesah already flyin' back to de Pirate Ship Blackspot n' mesah picked up treasure chests along the way...one of which-the one I kept for myself-was loaded w/ WHITE CHOCOLATE M&M'S!! :D The pirates can keep the gold, I'll take the chocolate. :D

I don't feel worthy of posting in here...but I shall anyway because it's 11 p.m. and I have nothing to do.

onlymystory said:
*interrupts looking confused* excuse me, can anyone tell me where to find my true love? its a shiny silver trash can, a little shorter than our most noble trash can that we serve. This one is his fourth cousin, thrice removed by marriage. I fell in love years ago and I can't find him anymore. I keep looking but all I can find are dumbsters and rubbish bins. its just not the same.

I believe I know where he is. I'm sorry that I'm the one to tell you this OMS, but Your Trash Can love is in jail. In Mexico to be exact.
You see, soon after you fell in love with it, it was kidnapped by a bad tempered garbage truck. In haste to get back to you, it stole the presidents car and was sent to a junk yard just out side of Jiffylupawachoka island, Mississippi where it got into a rough crowd of trash can gangs. These trash can gangs terrorized the many junk yard dogs and, from time to time, sold rotton eggs and milk cartons on the Black Market. The day they were caught, your trash can love, still being love sick for you, atacked the garbage truck police and bit off a few of their ears. Alas, he was quickly sent to mi Juan Jose's Mexican Prison where he has been ever since. His room mates name is Poncho Libre, and he likes to consider himself your can's girlfriend, occasionally feeding him Salsa and peanutbutter.

Last edited:
Oh thank you IOWW! That explains the breaking news story I heard this morning. Apparently this Poncho Libre has a brother, Nacho Libre, who is a wrestler and was in need of his brother to come cheer for him. So they staged a break in and apparently the guards were in shock because they caught everyone except Poncho and my beloved can. They have been keeping this low key though as the embarrasment over losing a member of the trash can gang is high right now. Last I heard they were fleeing to South America but I'm not sure. I do hope if my love gets there that he tries out the snowboarding. I've heard the Andes are simply wonderful for snowboarding opportunities.

Oh yes, I've heard that as well. And he must also try the food, for it's delicious, but very spicy. If he eats anything, I sure hope he remembers what 'Caliente' means. Although I'm sure Poncho made sure he knows what it means... You're quite welcome, just thought you might want to know where he is, you seemed so stressed and all and I just couldn't sit quietly in my prety soft-walled room knowing I could tell somebody where their love is...

Wait! You mean we didn't sacrifice him like I said!? See:
unleavened said:
Well, you see THE can sometimes gets these fits of jelousy when he thinks the other cans might have something better than him, and well, there's no nice way to say it, but there have to be sacrifices anyway, and it just makes sense to use the ones THE can is jelous of, b/c when he's jelous things tend to get ugly for his subjects and...I'm sorry...do you get my drift? I didn't want to tell you this way, but the silence seemed much worse and...I'm so sorry...
THE can will be upset...if he finds out.

everyone...!!!
i actually made it in to the Order of the Can :eek:
can you imagine that?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NO" :mad: :p

Here do I swear fealty and service to The Can,
in peace or war, in living or dying,
from this hour henceforth,
until The Can release me, or death take me.

*starts posting dufferish posts* :D

I wrote this, because I think i have to write something. someone inside me urged me to write these words. so do not be frustrated for I really do not want to write this but as I wrote this, I think I might really needed to write for I haven't wrote anything stupid as this.

QueenLucy07 said:
I know it's been a while, but can I be a member? :(
I don't mean to be picky, but if you don't mind, could you send me a PM saying, basically, why you think you're worthy to be a duffer (link or quote a post or two), and maybe telling me if you've read a few of the pages in the 'required' reading. Just so I have a little info to go on. ;) I'm pretty sure I can put you in somewhere...that just makes it easier for me. :eek:

Dernhelm said:
I don't mean to be picky, but if you don't mind, could you send me a PM saying, basically, why you think you're worthy to be a duffer (link or quote a post or two), and maybe telling me if you've read a few of the pages in the 'required' reading. Just so I have a little info to go on. ;) I'm pretty sure I can put you in somewhere...that just makes it easier for me. :eek:
May I join aswell? I mean, if that's okay? I can PM you too...

Back