Eeeeegggggssss

Thank you. :) I will spare you when I --

That is, I mean: Thank you very much. Now I'll be going . . .

Hmm ... if Ben is now in a cake, should we extract him from the cake and put him back into a taped up shell, or re-write the Encyclopedic entry?

Extraction. There are a lot of engineers out of work right now. We can save the economy by extracting Ben the Egg!

And it would give her a belly ache, which she can pass to someone else in a copy of the Rubber Banana thread, and then one of the mods will merge them, and life, 42, the universe, Fred the box and his cousin, etc., etc., will be destroyed.

So GG is Derny's blackhole. Well, that explains a lot of things. Such as the fact that GG hasn't eaten Derny recently. And that 42 is conversely related to the Deadly Penguins of Doom.

Well, since the Glorious Food thread seems to have temporarily died... :rolleyes:

The Lonely Banana seems to have disappeared, anyway. Must dig out Glorious Food thread....

Not the Lonely Banana! :eek: Do you realize what will happen to you if you eat him? How you will descend into the depths of loneliness and become the next Lonely Banana, feeling betrayed by the world?

Back