In What Order Should They Release The Films?

In what order should they release the films?

• Total voters

hockeykid53

I really hope they do it how they were written in the orginal order because a lot of the surprise is given away when you learn all the secrets.

Thats how i think they will do it. They will stick with the correct order i believe.

tg

I think that if they combine flims the LWW and The Last Battle should be the longest. Combine Price Caspian and Dawn Treader and combine Silver Chair with The Horse and His Boy.

The original order is the best order to do these books, in my opinion. Either order, the Last Battle will be the last movie in the series.

As it should be, look at the title, last battle, sounds bout right to put it at the end to me, yes i know i'm stating the obvious but someone has to stick their neck out and say it.

tg

You can hardly put the last battle in the middle! after all...

****Last Battle Spoilers****
It ends with the destruction of the original Narnia - it would be a little difficult to follow that with something set in Narnia!
****End Spoilers****

I agree with hockeykid. It would give away all the surprises if they released them in chronological order. And of course the last battle should be last..... unless they really want to get some time warps going, the whole real time vs narnia time is confusing enough!

They should definitely do it in the original order... that's the order I've always read the books in and I can't get used to it any other way. Of course, I guess it really wouldn't matter when they did "The Horse and His Boy" (As long as they did it!!!)

That would be horrible if they change casts! Are they planning on making one film at a time, or filming them all together ala LotR?

I Think It should be released in the new order:

The Magicians Nephew
The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe
The Horse and His boy
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Last battle

I think it would just make more sense and be simpler for all the people who havent read the books.
[/SIZE]

I believe they should leave them in the original order, I mean that is the order C.S. Lewis chose. I also think that the films can stand alone by themselves without being combined. It would be kind of strange to go to the theaters and in the middle of the movie switch to an entirely new story. I don't think it would work unless they made some really big changes to the story. The BBC only got away with it because it was a low budget production and not a major motion picture.

I think the original order would be the way to go. That way everything isn't given away a few movies in.

I read the books in the new chronological order, before I knew that they ever came in any other order. I'd like to see how the experience of the story changes when you see it the original way.

I think that the movies should be released in this order:

The Magicians Nephew
The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe
The Horse and His boy
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle

But I think they should be filmed in this order:

The Magicians Nephew
The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Horse and His Boy
The Last Battle

And I sorely wish that they would film it like LOTR, all at once.

Well, since Between_the_Worlds said every thing I would, ...No comments.
Except for, yeah! I really wish that they'd film them all at once! Well, then again, some of the characters do have to age a little between stories..hhm. :mellow: :rolleyes:

I wish they'd release them in that order too, but I think they're already doing it the original way, aren't they? :unsure:
I think it'd be confusing for people who have not read the books to see the movies in the order of the original books.

Back