Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

(GKON you are so vain...you are not cool enough to be like Tom Bombadil :D)

Dernhelm hopped out the window shouting "IF the knight can do it so CAN III!" and she fell at the bottom."

"OOOOWWWW!" she shrieked in pain "I'M OOOOK!" and with that Dernhelm dashed off in pursuit of the knight.
"I guess those cookies are stronger than we thought." said Elindil hopping out the window "I'm not leaving without my cow." stated RF Ben grabbed her and Carl and tossed them out the window then he hopped out too. Curumo got back through the 6 walls he'd been thrown through in time to see Ben vanish over the window sill then Curumo did the same.

(LOL!!! :D )
The knight had bounded halfway through Mirkwood already, giving elves quite a startling. "AWAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!AWAY WE GO OVER ROCK N' TREE!!!NO TIME TO STOP FOR TEEEEEEAAAA!!" He shouted. Everyone could here him shouting and had no trouble tracking him. Alas Curumo was plotting devious things to do once he caught up w/ the knight. "First I'll tie steaks to him and throw him to the wargs, then I'll..." He grinned as he thunk up more devious ideas to himself so as not to give the knight any warning. Over hill and tree they went, not unlike a band of rangers after someone.
The knight passed Mirkwood's boarders and bouned off towards Erebor-the lonely mountain. He wasn't too far along when who should come out but a small Narnian dwarf. He waved the knight over n' waddled up. "A message for you." He said, and waddled away as the knight took it. He opened it up and found an invitation to the 2nd Annual Royal Narnian Ball at Cair Paravel. It was a still aways off, but the knight decided he'd best get his wardrobe ready now. He bounded off to Erebor singing "Oooohhh, gonna get me some Dwarven mail, Made of Mithril for me baaaaaallllll." RF meanwhile... :D

(teehee...I am so right GKON)
Well they weren't to unlike a band of rangers except the knight that was bouncing like a fiend..."50 feet up? Just aint natrual!" said Dernhelm

RF of course was talking to the cow and telling it that it couldn't be named Carl anymore. She was giving it a lot of stupid reasons like "Well there was this guy brian-carl and I dont like him anymore, he was my sisters friend and he had issues basically I dont like him cuz well I forget now but I also dont like him because he looks like brandon and brady and I HATE THEM! And You have to be called...errr....Well So far all me cows have been named after mythical gods and goddesses so you shall carry the tradition...ATHENA! HI HO AND AWAY WE GO OH ATHENA COW OF WAR!"

The Wizard, meanwhile, was STILL thinking of evil methods as to how he would repay GKON for his madness...

"Have him stand next to Denethor every hour of every day as a just recompense...hmm, no."

A light went on in the old wizard's head

"Oh, yes!!!"

He turned around to regard Gríma, who was silently skulking behind him.

"I think it's time, Worm," said the Wizard, licking his lips, "that you reveal to these friends that you and GKON are, in truth, beloved brothers. We will see what the Knight has to say about this revelation."

And he laughed darkly...

RF, meanwhile, was having trouble convincing the newly chrisened Athena that she acctually did wanna go forward....:rolleyes: Just then, Curumo said "Reepicheep, wanna know something intresting...?"
Reep looked at the wizard funny "If its that Cows are not meant for riding, I'm not intrested. I already know that, thats why I am riding Athena."
"No its that..." the wizard wispered into RF's ear "NOT-UH?! Reeally? Cool...is that why Grima is so ugly? uh-huh thats what I thought." Curumo went off in search of another victim to tell this too...

ELINDIL!!!
" :eek: OHhhh?!?! :eek: " Gasped Elindil, "I always thought they looked somewhat similar!"
She went over and whispered it to Dernhelm...and she went and whispered it to...

Ben.

Meanwhile, Unleavened had found her way to the dwelling of the princess. She had heard the snap, and feared for the universe. If she had known the knight was invited to Cair Paravel she may have died on the spot.
At the moment she was in the dark, damp basement of the princess's palace. The cocks forced her to stay down there until she came up with a remedy. She worked day and night (one of each) muttering to herslef, tinkering with a basic chem set. Her hair stuck out in several directions and her clothes were quite rumpled from lack of attention.
"Now if I add a drop of..." She did. A puff of smoke rose from the concoction.
"Aha! Now a touch of this..." the puff was bigger this time.
"This is it! By george! Just a touch of white chocolate (to counter act the other chocolate of course)!" She dropped in a chunk. The mix began to boil. Everything shook. Unleavened fell to the ground and watched with wide eyes as a dough llike substance grew before her. Then it stopped. Just stopped.
"Phew!" Unleavened was relieved, but a bit disappointed. "How very anti climactic."
No matter she had the antidote. Now she only needed to get the knight and the princess cock to eat it. The latter might be harder to convince, since Unleavened had lied to her about what cookies could do in order to get the chem set and the princess was probably finding out different than she had been told.

Alas the knight had bounded up the River n' was entering Dale. The men of Dale greeted him, though rather distantly, as he was in part of their descent. "Howdy-doody!" He shouted. They looked at him rather oddly.
"What fell sourcery is THIS?" They asked.
"Cookies." He told em.
"Cookies?"
"Cookies." The knight gave a grin. "Anywho I just thought I'd stop n' say 'howdy' I'm off to Erebor for some Mithril I gotta ball to attend." With that he leaped off and had soon cleared Dale. The others drew nearer to the knight,and heard shouts of alarm coming from the town. "What's he done NOW?" Ben asked, then told everyone his metabolism had been greatly speeded by the cookie n' he probably had a massive sugar rush n' they needed to tranquilize him soon or else he'd smash half of Middle-earth and THEN he'd go to Cair Paravel n' wreak havock there. They hastened but the knight had bounded up Erebor rather effortlessly, eluding the guards-who weren't watching directly above them n' they thought the knight was a green bird when he had appeared in the distance. He approached the massive gate n' there were several loud "BOOMPH!!" 's that shook the whole thing. "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!SOUND THE ALARM!!" Shouted a dwarf, and a bell rang frantically.A whole bunch of heavily armored dwarves w/ bows n' throwing axes lined up along the top of the gate. They looked down and saw the knight. He gave another knock n' the gate shook again. "HO!!WHO GOES THERE?" One shouted.
"ME!" He answered.
"ME WHO?" The dwarf asked.
"ME ME!THE ONE KNOCKING AT YOUR GATE!!" The knight explained who he was, and in a moment he was inside. "Dain will be pleased as pumpkin pie to hear of your coming!" The dwarf who'd been shouting at him earlier said as they walked down the dwarven halls... :D

Unleavened was not being beaten with pillows, much to the pleasure of the bratty-cock princess who didn't like being lied to. "You said these cookies would make me horrible and fat. So I sent you to find a remedy, But now I look supurbly thin! I don't like being lie to!" (see I told you)
UN sputtered an answer between blows. "Yes, but soon you will become ravenous and experience...(dramatic music)...HUNGAR!!!"
"NOOOOO!!!! I have always been satified!"
"And that is why you must take this!"
"But I'll be fat again"
"But you won't be hungary."
"Are you saying I will be fat!?"
"NO! Just satisfied."
"But also fat..."
It when on like this for a very long time while the rest of the company was doing the following: ...

Chasing over Middle Earth following large holes that were 6 feet deep, and 50 feet apart. that had been imprinted by the Knights foot whenever he landed, the force of his landing having been so hard it made the holes. Finally Ben (who was still 7 feet tall having never been changed back) said "I SEE 'IM! I SEE 'IM!" everybody looked up and saw a small green speck in the sky. "I know! WE SHOOT 'IM DOWN!" shouted RF "I'll do it!" volunteered Elindil, pulling out her bow and arrow that was hid in a Mary Poppins Bag that surprisingly nobody had noticed before :)D). PING! The arrow hit its mark and down fell the green spot. Unfortunetly it was in fact a bird. Not the Knight. RF patted Athena's head. "Its ok Athena....Wait...lets have Athena follow GKON, after all she is a goddess" with that everybody climbed on board the cow and she took off, "If I'd known she could do this. Then I never would've let you keep her." said Ben "She can only do it cuz her name is Athena...DUH!" snapped RF

Of course the next thing they knew Athena tipped head first into one of the holes. It ended up with everyone being crushed by the poor cow and the poor cow reaching with all her might to reach a few blades of grass. Not a pretty sight. The name improved the cow in some ways, but apparantly not in the intellegence catigory.

"So how do we get out?" asked RF laughing nervously. Ben (who hadn't been changed back from his 7 footness) said "I'll climb out." which he did. Then he forgot about everybody else and took off in search of Unleavend...

"This shall be easy enough," said the Wizard with more than a little delight. Being at the bottom (a most uncomfortable position for him), he aimed his staff and blasted everyone else out of the hole with a huge gust of air. He then easily climbed out of the hole, and what was no less surprising was he had actually blasted his companions all the way to where GKoN had made a sudden stop: at Laketown. A couple were fortunate to land in soft places, but others had the misfortune of landing in the lake. With vigor that surprised even himself, the Wizard took off in the direction of his companions to find and stop that insane green knight, husband of the Green Lady, brother of Gríma Wormtongue! ;) (hehehe!)

(you are evil Curumo;))

RF who had landed in the lake with Athena on top of her pushed her way to the shore. "Curumo, I appreciate your getting us out of there..HOWEVER..." the wizard silenced the mouse with a wave of his hand.."Sh...do you hear that?"
"The only thing I hear is my brain saying 'Hurt Curmo Hurt him!"....

Alas for our comrads the knight had seen 'em coming and bounded right past. :D He stopped just for a moment and said "Hey-ho Merry-dol! How ya'll doin?" With that he flung Curumo skywards, and made off w/ his staff :D. He promptly turned Elindil into a 12 foot horse n' was off singin' "Hey-Ho Elindil!Bright blue is her mane!" Elindil was indeed a blue horse :D. He headed eastward, he didn't exactly know why but when he'd gotten to the outskirts of laketown he spotted some stormtroopers lurkin' about n' stopped. "Boyos!" He shouted, n' they turned round. "Gimme a report n' make it snazzy." The stormtroopers looked at him and leveled their blasters. The knight realized they weren't green decaled. "HEY!YOUR NOT MY STORMTROOPERS!" He shouted, n' tossed one like a paperclip. The sound of blaster fire was heard n' RF n' etc went a runnin'. They heard shouts and ducked as Stormtroopers were tossed left and right. They saw the knight bound off shouting "Someone's got some stormtrooperrrrsssss and it ain't meeeeeeeeeeeee..." They gave chase at once but lost him over a small hill.
"Where'd he go?" RF asked. Alas, the knight had gone a bit northward to throw his buddies off-it worked. What he didn't know was there was a surprise waiting for him. "You! Knight!" Came a mechanical-sounding voice. It was indeed a stormtrooper standing right in his path. The knight stopped.
"Yes?"
"The admiral wants to talk to you."
"The admiral?"
"Come with me." The knight thought it an ambush and followed at a distance. The stormtrooper lead him to an imperial shuttle craft. The ramp lowered n' out came more stormtroopers, then someone wearing a Grand Admiral's uniform. His face was blue n' his hair black. This didn't bug the knight so much as his glowing red eyes. He muttered something and more stormtroopers came out, followed by more aliens that looked like him. "Ah!Thrawn-Donny-dillo!" He shouted when he saw Grand Admiral Thrawn. The admiral took no notice of the knight's hyperness n' kept a blank face. "Well...You've seen me so now I'm a goin'." He turned to leave when the admiral called.
"Not so fast, knight. I have a proposition for you." The knight stopped n' turned to face Thrawn. He 'splained that he wanted the knight to join the Empire under his command so's he could crush all resistance n' rule the galaxy(in a nutshell)
"What about Grandpa Palpatine?" He asked, and he thought he heard a couple of stormtroopers snicker.
"It was his idea."
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?" Thrawn raised an eyebrow. "What is your decision?" The knight thought a moment n' said...
"Nope."
"Very well." Thrawn snapped his fingers and the knight found himself surrounded by half a division of stormtroopers n' some AT-AT's. "Step inside the ship if you please." He gestured to the ramp. The knight looked round. "Now that ain't fair my gungans n' elves are still wreaking havock on the land of the witches!"
"Too bad." Thrawn smiled. They all targeted the knight n' it seemed he had no other option...when he did something none of them expected.
He pulled out a 100lb tomato n' Fluffy the attack troll's oversized hammer. The stormtroopers looked at each other and started laughing. The knight raised the hammer n' the Chiss(blue-skinned dudes) behind Thrawn gave a gasp. "RING-A-DING-DILLO!!" He shouted, and brought the hammer down upon the tomato!!The Chiss screamed and ran for the ship, but alas a loud "BLAT!!!" was heard clean to Minas Tirith. The tomato flew everywhere n' knocked the stormtroopers over!! Thrawn n' his Chiss cohorts were flattened against the ramp of the ship covered in tomato. Several of the AT-AT's had been knocked over sideways from the blast n' the others had their windshields blocked up n' couldn't find the knight to fire. The knight grinned as he was quite glad the designers never saw fit to put windshield wipers on the things. Everyone of the stormtroopers-once wearing white armor mind you-were stained tomato red. Thrawn peeled himself off the ramp n' shouted "RETREAT!!!" The chiss peeled themselves off too n' ran into the ship bawling. The stormtroopers ran back into the transports n' left the AT-AT's be. The knight laughed n' bounced off singing "Tomato pie n' tomato stew, all of it's good for you..." :D

The knight contiued bouncing along happily, and was over taken by a 12 foot horse. (ME!!!)
"I don't appriet this!" The horse yelled
"I Thought you liked horses!" The knight yelled back
"I do! But much as I like them, I don't want to be one!!!CHANGE ME BACK RIGHT NOW! OR ELSE I"LL SIT ON YOU!!!"

At this moment, the wisest of all wizards seized the opportunity, grabbed his staff (fortunately GKoN hadn't had it long enough to receive the curse for handling a wizard's staff), and swiftly bopped the green knight over the head.

"Turn me back!" demanded Elindil.

"Not yet, child," said the Wizard sternly. One cold glance from him silenced Elindil, but she maintained her snarl (that is, whatever sort of face a 12' horse could make in the likeness of a snarl). "We shall require your strength to hold him down until that dreadful DAUGHTER of mine can solve this fiasco! Though, I could solve this problem now!" The Wizard's eyes grew to slits and he smiled, an evil smile, as he contemplated the sorts of things he could do to GKoN. Oddly enough, he felt more pleased at the idea that all those he had wronged since day 1 would return the favor upon him all at once, so the Wizard held his peace.

:D

Elindil, (Bright blue her mane! :D ) Sat on the still bouncing GkoN. He squiermed. "Get off!" He said
"No!" Said Elindil
GKoN tried to keep jumping but it was kinda hard with a BIG horse sitting on him. :D

(Quick Question GKON, did you just read the Tom Bombadill part in TFOTR?)

RF came running over, she had to laugh when she saw a blue horse sitting on a green Knight with a wizard standing over them. "Hey GKONY! Wheres your brother?"
"What brother?"
"Grima..."
"YOU PROMISED YOU'D NEVER TELL!" GKON shouted at Curumo....
"Since when have YOU ever trusted the great Sauruman?" Curumo replyed coldly....

Then Dernhelm caught up. She was lugging a great big iron chest (nevermind that it probably would really take three or four people to lift...).

"There!" she said, dropping it. "Now, if you'll just get him in there, I'll lock it up. Then we'll have a minute to decide what to do."

Back