Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

The White Wizard's voice grew in such great volumes that the entire building shook with tremendous force. Suddenly two uruks came into the building. They were carrying a mine. The Wizard's eyes grew very wide and a smile came on his face, and, clutching his staff, he geared up to shoot a fireball at the oncoming mine...

the queen in a desperate attempt to protect herself threw the wand at Zantar peircing him through his right shoulder, causing damage to his sword(not to mention bowling) hand. "You think that would intimidate me, your just as weak as the last time i saw you..." :eek:

the knight glared at the Balrog and said "You shall pay dearly!" He turned to pull out gandalf's Lightning Jobber(sword), but remembered he loaned it to GrayCloak...."oh dear" He said and pulled out gandalf's staff instead! "YOU SHALL NOT-" he began...but a loud groaning interupted him....the balrog and he were too heavy to stay on that floor....THE FLOOR GAVE WAY!!"CRASH CRUNCH!BOOM!!" resounded as they fell through many floors, beating each other senseless as they did so!

"A staff may break in twain, my dear Jewel, but it will be restored to me presently. As for you, you have cursed yourself in a way that I cannot now tell..." Looking from left to right quickly, he fled from the room as the Balrog approached...

Gryphon rolled her eyes and got her healing cordial out again. she put a drop on the wound and stepped back again wishing the fight would end soon...

the knight found a weakspot on the fiend (Balrog) and finished it before they finished falling! the rumbling grew louder and louder.......everyone looked up to see chips falling from the ceiling.....

(I'm resisting the urge to say "But I am not left-handed!")

Zantar dropped to his knees, holding onto the pierced shoulder, grunting in pain.
"You would think..."
A sly smile came across Zantar's lips as he tore the wand from his shoulder.
"But I've learned a trick or two."
Zantar whistled with his fingers in his mouth and darted in the other direction. A rumbling was heard in the distance. A black dot appeared on the horizon. It was his motorcycle, barreling straight for Lucy.
Zantar ducked behind a large rock and covered his ears.

"This once will I prohibit ill happenings to come upon you, Jewel of Narnia, but for the next time" he hissed, "beware!" He ran to the top of the roof where he was cornered by Duffers and by...Jadis, the White Witch!!!

"Oh, naifs why doest thou toil, pray what avail is this struggle? When there is a
legion that awaits the wicked. Hast thee not peered through ye yonder window?"
Began the strange voice again. But still the one who spoke was not seen.

In a dash Quenn Lucy saves Zantar just in time from the crash of the balrocs' weight..."Whats the point in killing you if your not dead to begin with."

Last edited:
The balrog went to the car...and the knight bounced off some marshmallows and went sailing back up to the roof! He found Curumo was now on his shoulders, as well as the duffers and Jadis.... :D

(Er....I gotta go guys. Sorry. I'll see how this developed tommorow :p I have to say that this is without a doubt the best welcome thread I have ever participated in.)

Zantar remained behind his large rock, perfectly sure that it was an excellent hiding place that would take him out of all major events until he so desired.

Jewel was also trapped on the roof with the duffers and White Witch (and Balrog and GkoN)..."How do we get past the duffers?" Jewel asked Curumo, acting like they were suddenly friends...

Jewel found herself on top of Curumo's shoulders,and on top of her were all the duffers and at the very top was jadis!they went higher and higher.....till they ran out of momentum and went back down!EVERYONE SCREAMED!!!"EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!"

Back