Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

"Thee shall have not this day, knavish fiend!!!" Cried a nearby voice, but the one
who had spoken was not seen presently.

Last edited:
The knight cooly tossed the sticky bottle of cordial to Gryphon! he watched as everyone recovered and Glamel was eating marshmallows....."I am an 'outrider' if you will, dear wizard. My duties are not limited to serving the steward of the white city. The king draws near..." :D

"Zantar Black we meet yet again..." Came a smooth and cool voice out from the dark corner of the room..."You should know better than to tresspass on my ground...*Pulls out lightsaber.* "Surly you would not be so incompetent as to fight me as well..." She said this with a slight sneer across her face... :cool:

Last edited:
"Zantar...."
A voice echoed in his head again and again...
"Zantar...."
Slowly, his eyes opened. He was laying in the middle of a dark room with one sole light on him. The single root of a tree floated in front of him.
"Zantar...."
"NO!" he shouted. He couldn't face this again. Not after his last esacape.
"You know it was a sign. You would not just encounter that much root beer again by chance, would you?"
"I TOLD YOU YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Zantar sat up, panting heavily, staring straight into Gryphon's surprised eyes.

"When the Witch arrives, she will teach you a lesson!" The wizard's staff suddenly shrinks, until he points it at GKoN and it emits a red beam of concentrated light. He laughs, his voice cracked and hideous, as he holds the saber above his head in posture of battle.

Gryphon looked at him and put a hand to his forehead

"What is it? Why were you screaming and why is this derrangned madwoman fliging a lightsword at you?"

"I knew it." Zantar said, staring straight at the source of the voice. "How did you know I was here? How did you know to send the river?"
He stood up slowly, reaching into the inside of his coat.
"The root won't work this time. She got me last time, but not this time. I won't run."
Zantar turned to Gryphon. "You wouldn't understand. This has to happen, but I can't explain why."
A hum resonated throughout the field as Zantar flipped off the stone table, brandishing a purple lightsaber.
"This time it ends."

The knight rose slowly to his feet and watched them pace each other! they stepped forward once and their blades met! they backed away and did it again....the knight stepped by the door and watched for the White Witch to come any time.... :D

"I am full aware of her fate. I'm not as dumb as you may think."
Choosing to be more careful this time, Zantar threw down another smoke bomb, saber tilted at full speed, and charged straight to where he knew the Queen was standing.

up and up he went......he got to the rooftop to find...DUFFERS! they were standing around, talking in snobby british accents and sipping some sort of purple drink.....the knight stared a moment and ran back down to the second highest floor....the FIGHT ENSUED!!!QL and ZANTAR went at it! "Swish! Whirr! KSSSHHHT!" was heard as they dueled. The knight played some fight music...

Back