Dramatic entrance (Please do not delete)

RF hit GKON upside the head which stopped him in his tracks sniffling he said "RF...wh-why do you hate me?" RF rolled her eyes "As if ya don't already know..besides pricking me with that arrow that made me make a fool of myself didn't help your cause!" GKON grinned innocently and...

Reepicheepfan said:
RF hit GKON upside the head which stopped him in his tracks sniffling he said "RF...wh-why do you hate me?" RF rolled her eyes "As if ya don't already know..besides pricking me with that arrow that made me make a fool of myself didn't help your cause!" GKON grinned innocently and...

kissed rf again
and replied
but rf.. i love you and toj and the puppy. and i just want to live in a small house and grow my family with you!

rf looked at toj * playing with puppy*
and at GKON...

Unleavened walked in on the conversation. She magiced the perls a little smaaller so they wouldn't weigh her down. Now she was as fast as her old Cross country self. "What was that all about? YOu just interupted a very sacred cerimony! Now I don't know what the heck this whole necklace thing means." The mushrooms came bouncing in as she spoke.

Reepicheepfan said:
RF was still looking at the dog, TOJ, and then to GKON and back again and said "NOT ON YOUR LIFE BUSTER!"

toj started to cry.
"i can't keep the puppy.. mommy??? and u won't stay with daddy?"
I HATE U!!
with that toj, and the puppy *growls*
hung onto gkon.

"Now the problem is..." said Elindil to Unleavened, "Is how to get GKoN and Rf,and Curumo and Jadis, back to there normal selves. Wich is not married."
Unleavened nodded. "But what are we going to do about it?"
"Well..." Said Elindil "You're a fairy, I'm half elf. We both have magic. Right?"
"Right..." repeated Unleavened
"So lets put our heads together and decide what we can do."
So Unleavened and Elindil began thinking. Rf was still fighting with her husband and daughter, and the puppy.
Finally...
"GOT IT!" Yelled Unleavened
"Got what?" Asked Elindil
"THere are love arrows. So we'll make HATE arrows!"

toj overheard them
hmm but elindil all because u hate everyone doesn't mean everyone has to hate everyone else
u are just a low lieing scum!!
and mommy... u like daddy u know u do.
ugh!
Toj being six..found it annoying.
and picking up an arrow shot it through elindil so she flew away... somewhere

and so Elindil turned into a horse...again. :p Dernhelm sighed, and said "Won't work; I already tried it...only I used powder instead. Oh, by the way Unleavened...your dad is going to be mad at me. I got him to make the powder because he thought I was going to give him the One Ring. You know; the 'least of rings'? But I really just gave him a tiny ring...the least of rings! So...watch out."

She sat down in a corner and tried to think of something to get everybody out of this great big mess.

RF heard something about Hate Arrows and said "I already hate him...and if you've got anyway to get me out of marriage I'll be EXTREMELY HAPPY! So pleeeeeeeeeeeease do something!"

"No fear. I'm sure there's some legal way out of it. We'll find some loophole that says you're not married." She said in a comforting tone. "Now," she turned to the mushrooms who stared up at her, mouths wide open, "Tell me what is the deal with this neklace. What does it mean?"

"It is the Necklace of Papatutu!" they shouted "All Hail the Bearer of Papatutu!"
"Explain it to me! Please!" begged Unleavend "You must discover that on your own." Said the leader and with that they all started walking around Unleavend and chanting "omma omma bek! Hail Hail the Bearer!"

Unleavened groaned. "If there's one thing I hate, it's ambiguous mushrooms."
TOJ giggled at the mushroom's antics, and joined in the festive occasion by taking up the chant.
One of the mushrooms stood still and spoke over the rest. "Go out into the universe and all of space to find your destiny! Gaurd the pearls with your life! You now carry the fate of many!"
"Oh boy....won't you even give me a hint?"
The mushroom only broke out into a howl "Goooooooooooooooooo from us! Goooooooo to your destiny! You can't screw up now! Gooooooooooo!
"Ok! We're going!" Said RF grabbing TOJ. The group ran down the tunnel. the chants of the mushrooms echoed in their ears.

However when they got to where the exit to the tunnel SHOULD have been they discovered it all blocked up...with Hair!:eek: GKON's hair to be exact. "What in the world?" RF said trying to make a hole through the hair...but not one strand would budge. "Where'd you get all this hair from?" Dernhelm asked (because when the Knight had first run down the tunnel he'd not had enough hair to block up a tunnel on his head)"Well when I ate the tomatoes my hair started to grow...so I cut it off...only then it fell out...and I threw it into the tunnel so you guys wouldn't know...must've thrown it into the wrong tunnel"
"TOLD YA THE TOMATOES SHOULDN'T BE EATEN! TOLD YA! TOLD YA! NEXT TIME YOU MIGHT TRY LISTENING TO ME!" RF yelled

"Ah! Stop the chanting!" Yelled Elindil, but they didn't even hear her.
"Where's that father of mine...and his wife?" Unleavened said suddenly noticing their absence (You see, nobody had concked GKoN for his stupid move).
Dernhelm shrugged. "I wouldn't worry about them. They're probably off making universe domination plans."
"I wasn't worried about them." Unleavned said with furrowed brow. "I'm worried about the universe."
"Oh...yes...the universe might be in peril. Forgot about that." Said Dernhelm.
"Well then, We have to get out of here." Unleavened mustered all her magic and with a wave of her wand the hair disappeared. Everyone ran down the tunnel (RF and GKoN helped Unleavened as she had used alot of energy to move the hair.)

(Why'd you stick me with helping GKON help you?:mad::p)
When they got to the top, CAPTAIN HOOK WAS THERE WAITING FOR THEM! When he saw Dernhelm he said "Well Wendy, its about time you got up here! For gosh sakes the script says we wait for 5 minutes before you come up! Its been like..an hour!Dude that stinks!"
"What?" Dernhelm asked "And I see you messed up the cast too, oh well" sighed Hook "You are supposed to have lost BOYs not lost BOY and GIRLS! but whatever! BOYS GRAB THEM!"
"Cut! Cut! Cut!" shouted a man dressed like a director..."Hook you are supposed to be a pirate...don't talk like a punk with Whatever and Dude in your speech! You..Wendy..go back down and try again..."
"MY NAME IS DERNHELM!" Dernhelm said "Whatever your real name is go..."with that the Director pushed Dernhelm down the hole...this caused the domino effect and knocked everybody else down the hole as well

(ROFL!)
They could hear the director calling down after them. "And, Tinkerbell! Fix your wings before the next take!"
They all held their breath as a blast of stinky air pushed them back up. They all shot up into the air.
"Come on!" Shouted the director. "This isn't Free Willy and that isn't a wale! Were's the prop master! Everyboday take 10." The director stalked off to find the prop master.
And of course, what goes up must come down. The whole pack of them landed on top of Captain Hook.
"Oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Cried GKoN, for hook's hook had hooked him.

DN got confused. she didnt know where she was and there was someone there asking random questions and making random statements, and she could hear from afar something that sounded like someone was making a Peter Pan movie :D she stood there in the silence and wondered how she had gotten left behind. then she realized that she had chosen to stay behind. *why?* DN thought. but she heard a slight sound in the forest behind her, and she turned around and saw Curumo and his wife sneaking! "you little sneakers!" DN exclaimed. Curumo said smartly "sneakers are shoes!" :D

Back