Is Glenburne male or Female?

Is Glenburn male or female?

• Total voters
Well, it's a very fascinating scientific endeavor.....

Caspian: Mostly you shoot multi-color paint-bombs at people.

Hush, Caspian. Now I've lost my train of thought.

Would it be fair to say that your train of thought... derailed?

Get it? Derailed? 'Cause it's a train... of thought... and trains derail?

I'll see myself out.

*climbs in through the back window* *kicks WS out* Because I am changing the meaning of this thread to discussing you, and it's more fun to do that when you can't participate in the conversation, but can hear everything we're saying because the walls are so flimsy.

Metal or plastic? Crochet hooks aren't terribly good weapons, no matter what airport security says. By the way, if you want a weapon, I suggest metal knitting needles. You can sharpen the points. Better for impaling.

Don't pretend to teach the master! An impaling artist will use whatever they see fit and achieve breathtaking results. Breathtaking, I tell you! :rolleyes:

And just to be clear, I only use bamboo knitting needles. It's got to do with a lifelong pursuit of my nemesis the Great Panda and I don't want to talk about it.

Well, I suppose you can sharpen bamboo knitting needles as well. My brother has a story about bamboo torture that he likes to tell, and which I prefer not to listen to. Unfortunately, it's the sort of thing you only need to hear once.

*prepares to force Freckles to relate the tale of her lifelong pursuit of the Great Panda* We've got therapists here, and stretchers with straps. The right to remain silent does not exist in Dufferland.

Really? HB seems pretty silent to me. And Derny. And Lieke. And WHB. And Oly. And actually, now talking about the panda seems easy compared to me broken duffer heart. So now you've just made me sadder. I guess I'm not surprised. :(

*assassin fumbles undecidedly with ssortment of weapons in his belt*

MF: Choose the dagger of sadness. Have you got that one?

Assassin: Well, yes, it would be the obvious choice, but to be quite honest, the club of cuteness is my favorite, and then there's the gun of the glittering death which I've never used before and it's brand-new, and it would earn me so much cred in the community...

MF: Look at this heart of sadness. This is no time for experimentation. You know what you've got to do.

Assassin: Well, yes, but is the obvious always the right thing? I'm trying out a more creative approach, I'd like to do something totally avant-garde and new... I could kill you with bad grammar, I suppose.

MF: It's been done before. Dagger of sadness. Now.

Assassin: *mistakenly pulls out cactus instead*

*throws*

MF: A plague on both your houses.

Assassin: I have two houses now? Cool! I was getting sick of that crummy apartment, too many cockroaches. Being an assassin doesn't pay as well as it used to. *stuffs deeds in pocket and saunters off, whistling happily*

Back