Anime, Anyone?

.....hmmm..the only anime i watch is karin -on youtube since it doesnt show on tv.. i prefer manga though..easier to get hold of ;]

lol, the animes is what always gets me in the manga.

I'll finish Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu tomorrow and then start DN Angel. yay.

Konban wa!

Suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu manga? :D im watching the anime X)

Im like you!! I watch the anime first and then i search for the manga XD i feel weird otherwise...

But, the way it should be is, first the manga, and then the anime. Because animes are made from the manga, without manga, there's no anime X). And sometimes the story in the anime changes from the original, in the manga.

Yeah, I have 2 more eps of the anime.

gaara_ball.gif

hehehe

I saw you were very Gaara'd out.;)

Hiya! I haven't been on alot again XD Gome! School, YARG i hate it! Anyways, how have you all been doing? Any New manga you guys have seen or Watched any New Anime XD Your senpai is lonely

Ohayo Gozaimasu Sempai! :D

Well, I've just read the first volume for Samurai Deeper Kyo :) Its awesome!! I bought in a local library but i think they dont have it futher volume 5 so... After I buy those... I'll have to download it here on my pc, and, really, i dont like reading manga here ¬¬

So, which series you have watched recently?

I just finished Fate/Stay Night, and Mahou Sensei Negima on DVD, Im currently watching Tsubasa Chronicles (Im on...ep 18, I think :p)... I bought Haruhi suzumiya, Chobits, Hack.Dust, Tales of phantasia, pretear and Midori no Hibi on DVD...

I have a looooot to watch =D

Lol...I just finished Haruhi and started DN Angel. thats about it. and after DN Im gonna watch Lucky Star. ^_^

SHOUJO!!! =D

Ohayo Gozaimasu Sempai! :D

Well, I've just read the first volume for Samurai Deeper Kyo :) Its awesome!! I bought in a local library but i think they dont have it futher volume 5 so... After I buy those... I'll have to download it here on my pc, and, really, i dont like reading manga here ¬¬

I looooooooooooove this manga. I read it until the last vol (vol 38). But I think...you must be aware, coz there's lots of violences in that mangas.

But the artworks are totally amazing, also the characters!I love Onime no Kyou :p

Nahh its not dead XD

and yeah, even Samurai Deeper Kyo in volume 1 shows you how, violent it is but, can handle it easily after watching Gantz, Hellsing and Elfen lied XD

I have to say, I have the first dvd of Samurai Deeper Kyo, and I liked it. It wasn't too violent in comparison to others though.

The last manga series that I finished was Death Note. Which I absolutely loved. Rurouni Kenshin will always be my top though--particularly the anime series as well as the OVA movies. And Bleach I love too--though I've not read any of the mangas.

DR

Glad you joined. : )

Cowboy Bebop is great too. Anybody like that one?
Another series that I started a little while ago was BoogiePop Phantom. That one's a lot darker than most of the others I've mentioned. Full Metal Alchemist..and.. Oh! Outlaw Star! Ah..the good old days. (Love how I jsut get so excited....)

DR

I saw that so many people here usually love shounen mangas and animes ( don't worry..me too :D)

But now, I fall in love with a shoujo mangas , called Aria/Aqua.

Aria/Aqua is a story about a girl named Akari Mizunashi, an undine, or gondolier and it have set in a future Mars, when everything in our Earth is getting digitalized. And the future Mars, called Neo-Venesia, had a concept like our Venesia now. The stories are amazing for me. I can say there's almost no conflicts :p and the main idea of those stories is "To be the best of you, just enjoy everything that happen on you. And problems are hidden flavors to enjoy life more" :D

Anyone ever read or watched the anime?

Back