Anime, Anyone?

Um... yah. And, we're not hinata fans that want her with Naruto, we're NaruHina fans, fans of the pairing, fans of both Naruto and Hinata. Lets see...some other pairing...what do you guys think about NejiTen??

oi! may I join
I love
um....
inuyasha ( great anime manga , I wish kikyo would STAY DEAD!)
CardCaptor Sakura (so romantic and funny)
Kamikaze kaito jeanne (cool story line but kind of weird mentions of God in it)
yu yu hakusho (AWSOME. no other words could describe it better)
ultra maniac(sp?) <-- first manga I ever read
Dragon ball and dragon ball Z <-- first anime I ever watched unless you count pokemon (don't EVER ask me to watch GT!)
tsubasa (depressing but good)
Death note (so weird that I can't help but like it)
and probably more that I can't think of

I agree that Tsubasa Is depressing XD Hey and...how can we call you?, you see, I Like to be called Akatsuki-san :D... mmm, what else, yeah, Death Note is waaay too weird but waaay too interesting. Why wont you watch GT?

Gt seemed to ruin it all, they seemed to try to hard to think of new problems and things to do...I just don't like it.

you may call me Magii-chan, Mae-chan or Akina-chan :)

Totally agree about GT! argh..x.x.....although I liked Pan. :rolleyes: and the manga of Tsubasa is more depressing...especially when you get to vol. 16...x.x.......

dont wanna talk about it T_T.... anyway, yeah i watched GT, but I think I was quite too little to consider that...I just watched it because I found it fun XD... Ok, Akina-chan is nicer so..Welcome to the club... Akina-chan!!:)

lol! I always find gao~~~~ to be the cutest frustration/angry/"scary" noise ever created. :p ahahahaha, like you see it on the filler chibi eps and it's just so kawaii!!!! ^_^ lol!

Hehe!! :D well Dattebayo means something like.."Really...or a lot like.." XD I love it when Naruto uses that phrase... Mattebayo... Means something like... Really wait for me XD since Mate is wait.

whnever I wonder why or what in my head I always go nani or nande? or...if it's spelled differently then..wahtever...but I think that's it..:rolleyes:...but seriously...I do..but when I saaayyy it..it sounds totally weird. 0.o...

May I join? I am an anime fan.. can't get too much manga because it's too expensive and you have to bother to find the translated versions. But yeah.

MM! :D
it's japanese for autumn flower :) Kawaii, ne?

AHHHHHHHHHHH KAWWWAIIIIIIIIIIIII I LOVE YOUR BANNER OF L!!! KAWAAAIIIII! L IS AMAZING! roflz! this is coming from your Senpai rofllz!

Sorry i haven't been on guys! i've been soooo busy with school. Gome! I'm a terrible Senpai *cries sadly*

Last edited:
Back