happy.
cos
igotahellokittytopanditrulesandtodayimightgetahoodietooooilovemum. =]
and
tired
cos
ijustwokeup. =]
lawlll.

I'm feeling sorrowful for the suffering and hopelessness of the people's lives in the hilltribe villages in Thailand. :(
I'm confused, hurt, and right now I want to kill a certain someone. :mad:

Last edited:
*sigh* i've felt better. i wish my friends were with me rihght now. i wish i was small again so i could cuddle up in between my parents and not have to worry... i wish... i wish... i wish i was dead. :(

*sigh* i've felt better. i wish my friends were with me rihght now. i wish i was small again so i could cuddle up in between my parents and not have to worry... i wish... i wish... i wish i was dead. :(

dont worry darln =[
im always here if you need me, know that.

im good now
training
pfoooo
hothothot. XD

I'm in quite a good mood,because obviously,it's Christmas,my favourite holiday,but then I'm not actually feeling all that well.My throat hurts,my head hurts badly and I can barely breathe.

excited. bored, angry (time needs to move faster!) BECAUSE OF CHRISTMAS!

Did you know that a couple days before Christmas time actually slows down? I HATE IT!:mad:

But i love Christmas!:D

I'm in quite a good mood,because obviously,it's Christmas,my favourite holiday,but then I'm not actually feeling all that well.My throat hurts,my head hurts badly and I can barely breathe.

awwwwwww feel better soon darln! <3

luce: bout me? cos, rele, im fine. sure, i have issues, but.. its not like im gonna kill myself for them. =/ i promised important people not to.

im feeling GDDD.
=]
lol
i just cleaned my room
and now
its..
WOW. XD

Back