World Domination 4

I mean, Telmar, obviously. Duh.

In the event that this is restricted to Earth countries, I'm gonna have to go with Switzerland. As a pacifist, I choose neutrality over world domination (which I feel is overrated).

I'm not always in favor of war, either, but I think I'll take Finland so I can strike up an uneasy alliance with Russia and impress everyone with my huge Umlaut army.

I get the oceans.

(And Freckles should be banned from using her Umlaut army. Umlauts are worse than a nuclear bomb.)

I get the oceans.

(And Freckles should be banned from using her Umlaut army. Umlauts are worse than a nuclear bomb.)

I haven't signed any international treaties that would keep me from using my army in any way I please. I have no idea why you hate on the Umlauts so much.

What the heck is a Umlaut?

It's a vowel with two dots overhead: ä, ö, ü.

Arteddy said:
By the way, i am not telling anyone as what country im taking over just yet

My guesses are Greece or Narnia.

Here are the rules, per HB in the last game.
Alright, the previous thread TOTALLY lost what it was about, and the fun was taken out when all the good countries were taken a year ago. So I am pressing the re-start button.

That is right! All countries are up for grabs! I have re-taken over the world from you ungrateful children. I am redistributing it to any member who wants a chunk of land. All you have to do is post the countries you would like, and if they are available, they are yours!

THE RULES:

~You may claim ONE country (we had to cut down the size again because there are so many of you!)

~You can't claim another person's country

~Be creative. Ithilien claimed control of the atmosphere last time we played, and became a very powerful ally. Another person claimed Middle Earth (which was useless because that is not on Earth)

~Russia (because of its size) is split into 3 parts: East, Central, and West. Same with Antarctica. Canada is split into North and South.

~You may barter, trade, and do anything else to win the country of your choosing

Ready, set, GO!

There aren't enough of us to make it a problem if we claim more than one country; should we set the limit at three? (Russia counts as 3 countries....)

Also, it seems that according to the way the game usually works, while you can claim countries not on earth/in our universe, that won't help you most of the time. Maybe if the country has a portal to our world it could work.

I didn't play the last game, so Freckles can contradict me, because she is a dinosaur.

Last edited:
Actually the oceans are four. At least in America. Maybe there are a different number of oceans in Germany? But I don't think anyone split them up in previous games, partly because you can't really live on an ocean....

... there are five oceans.

Arctic, Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, and Southern.

I claim Iceland in addition to my two current territories, Switzerland and Telmar.

Back