Share a pic not of yourself

I love your sword, GG! :D That's awesome! It's beautiful, and I love the intricate design. Elephants are you favorite animal, aren't they?

I finally have some for you guys!

The first one is Thanksgiving dinner! :D

Desert!

We made a Thanksgiving tree. We wrote all the things we were thankful for on the leaves! It was really fun

And finally my brother took a picture of our dog Roxie!

Attachments

• Supper.jpg
    Supper.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Goodies.jpg
    Goodies.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Tree.jpg
    Tree.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 104
  • Roxie.jpg
    Roxie.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 105
Your photos made me hungry!

Roxie is adorable.

I like the Thanksgiving tree! Very cool idea.

Hyper, that reminds me of when my family would all the things for which we were thankful on pieces of paper shaped and colored like fruit, and stuck them on the wall next to a paper cornucopia.

I love your sword, GG! :D That's awesome! It's beautiful, and I love the intricate design. Elephants are you favorite animal, aren't they?

They always were when I was little, yeah. :D

And finally my brother took a picture of our dog Roxie!
That is a really beautiful dog

Hyper, that reminds me of when my family would all the things for which we were thankful on pieces of paper shaped and colored like fruit, and stuck them on the wall next to a paper cornucopia.
The tree has more room. 8)

*Gasps* I love it!!!!!!!! It's beautiful!

I know!

That sound like an awesome idea! Then you get a cornucopia of goodness at Thanksgiving :D LOL

That is a really beautiful dog

Ah thanks! She is a cute fo sho!

The tree has more room. 8)

LOL true, true xD... Both are very good ideas though!

I have an app on my phone called "Hipstamatic" that takes photos that look like they're from an old "Instamatic" camera from the 1970's. Last night I shot some of my Christmas decorations with this app -- it made me happy because some of the decorations are old, and these photos reminded me of childhood Christmases. The very first nativity, for instance, is the one I from my earliest memories of Christmas ... it was my mum's of course, and when she passed, it came to me. This is the first year it has been on my mantle instead of hers.

Attachments

• chalk nativity.jpg
    chalk nativity.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 50
  • flight to egypt.jpg
    flight to egypt.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 51
  • hummel nativity.jpg
    hummel nativity.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 49
I have an app on my phone called "Hipstamatic" that takes photos that look like they're from an old "Instamatic" camera from the 1970's. Last night I shot some of my Christmas decorations with this app -- it made me happy because some of the decorations are old, and these photos reminded me of childhood Christmases. The very first nativity, for instance, is the one I from my earliest memories of Christmas ... it was my mum's of course, and when she passed, it came to me. This is the first year it has been on my mantle instead of hers.

Very nice! I love that effect!

I got some Pics for ya'll :p

The first one is of Roxie with her otter toy! LOL my brother got it for her on black Friday, and it was gone before the next Friday :p

And the last three are some nature pics I took while walking Roxie :D

Attachments

• Roxie and Otter.jpg
    Roxie and Otter.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Nature 1 and Roxie.jpg
    Nature 1 and Roxie.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Nature 2.jpg
    Nature 2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 48
  • Nature 3.jpg
    Nature 3.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 49

Those are gorgeous :)

And hyper your pictures are cool :cool:

Some of my cassettes

103e4h3.jpg

And my VHS

ht5sfl.jpg

LOVE Roxie! She's the cutest. Your other photos are quite interesting, too, Hyperdude.

NB, you are way old school!

I got some Pics for ya'll :p

The first one is of Roxie with her otter toy! LOL my brother got it for her on black Friday, and it was gone before the next Friday :p

And the last three are some nature pics I took while walking Roxie :D

Your dog is just adorable.:D

My cat always attacks us and gets mad at us when we come home from a trip; I think he's resentful.

My brochure I made for one of my classes. I really like how this one turned out, and I got a good grade on it. :D And yes, the cat on/in the brochure is Tigger, my cat.

Last edited:
Back