What was the last thing you watched?

The last thing I watched was episode 9 of Sword Art Online. I'm not super into anime or anything, but this one has an interesting premise and I like the characters. It's pretty cool :)

Mockingjay Part 1. I teared up so many times.

Me too. *thumbs up*

Wasn't the very ending just insult to injury? Gosh. I knew/wanted that ending would be the way it was, but did they have to make it even WORSE by that last shot? Though I'm disappointed they didn't reveal a new logo for Part 2. I was hoping the logo would be the same as for the book. Oh well. Maybe there'll be a new logo with the teaser trailer. ;)

I've been watching Walker, Texas Ranger season 5. And I finished Call the Midwife season 3 for the 3rd time yesterday. I still cried my eyes out.

here are the last thing i watched last night

here are some of the things i watched last night :)

Totaly 80's on DVR,

Uplifting Christmas music on DVR,

Looney Tunes on DVR,

the news selected recordings from the DVR,

Merlin: The Last Dragonlord

This episode reopened all the wounds I got from HTTYD 2. Wheeeeee!
Merlin reminded me of Hiccup in these past two episodes, purely because of how he acted with John Hurt the dragon.

Merlin: The Last Dragonlord

This episode reopened all the wounds I got from HTTYD 2. Wheeeeee!
Merlin reminded me of Hiccup in these past two episodes, purely because of how he acted with John Hurt the dragon.

Good comparison.

I watched the Flash/Arrow crossover and the season finale of Flash. I did, however, also see Battle of the Five Armies twice already.

Jingle All the Way. Interesting Christmas movie. XD

Interesting good? or interesting bad? I saw that it was included in a Christmas film montage before we saw Hobbit. I have never actually watched it all the way through; only bits and pieces.

Into the West, "Wheel to the Stars". What can I say? I'm done watching Christmas movies at the moment. I've been Christmased out since after Thanksgiving.

Back