Introduction Thread II

Hello, Justbennett. If you have any ambitions in creative writing, you can exercise them here, in the major section called Professor's Writing Club. Note that you will not be able to _create_ new topic threads until you have more "participation seniority;" but in Writing Club there are a couple of "open" threads in which you could place virtually anything you care to. These threads are called "Marketplace of Technique" and "Short Story Academy."

Hello! I joined, oh, a year ago or so, and haven't really been on since, so I thought I would reintroduce myself.

I'm Mask the Magnificent. I am a fan of many things, Doctor Who and Sherlock not included. My apologies.

I really don't know what my online personality is anymore. It is sometimes serious, sometimes geeky, sometimes hyper, yup, it's confusing and scarily like my real life personality.

So, hi.

Hey Mask, it's nice to meet you! You don't have to apologize for not liking different things. We all have our own interests, that's what makes humans so cool.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away.

Hello! I joined, oh, a year ago or so, and haven't really been on since, so I thought I would reintroduce myself.

I'm Mask the Magnificent. I am a fan of many things, Doctor Who and Sherlock not included. My apologies.

I really don't know what my online personality is anymore. It is sometimes serious, sometimes geeky, sometimes hyper, yup, it's confusing and scarily like my real life personality.

So, hi.

Nice to meet you! Although I do like Doctor Who and Sherlock, I'm hardly going to reject anybody on first meeting for not also being a fan. ;) I can already tell we have something different in common: an appreciation of Owl City.

Greetings, Mask. I've seen you around, nice to hear some more about you. I hope to see you around some more. :D

Nice to meet you Berean! Everybody around here calls me WS. This place isn't as active as it used to be, but I'm sure that you'll find it pretty fun anyway.

Welcome Berean and Sky! It is a joy having you on The Dancing Lawn. I just started a Riddle contest in the Cari Paravel section of the forum, and would love to have you post either guesses or riddles of your own.

Welcome, new members :)

Berean Beruna - with a name like that, I sense you'll be into the biblical and the Narnia book threads, which are the two places you'll most often find me :)

Peeps

Hey everybody, just joined the forum and finding this site was a great joy to me as Narnia has been one of my favorite book series since I was a kid and seeing that there was a dedicated forum to discuss this series got me excited. I can't wait to engage in conversations about Narnia, concerning both the books and the movies with everybody here. :)

Welcome SB :)

Glad to see some new people joining us. The book and film threads have been a bit quiet recently - I do my best to keep the book threads alive, so I look forward to seeing you there. If you're into puzzles, you'll see my Odd-one-out quiz is current, so you can try your hand at some of those, and there is also a riddles contest going on in the 'Cair Paravel Event Center', so do visit there as a guesser and/or as a setter.

I look forward to seeing you around :)

Peeps

I'll definitely have to try that quiz of yours and hopefully those threads will liven up again once more news comes out regarding The Silver Chair film.

Back