Mafia Game 35: Prison Riot

That would be simply unacceptable! I am the one and only, the GG!

(But I do hope you're feeling better, Lava.)

I think I'm gonna hire a food taster for a while. Gotta make sure nobody put is Sun in my food to try to poison me!:eek:

This "sun poisoning" sounds worse than the dreaded lurgi! The latter, according to the Goons, was a horrible disease that could only be contracted by those who did not play a musical instrument.
(Picks up drumsticks, and proceeds to beat drums with them as a precautionary measure).

He has a ban button. But I have that too.

Wait, I suppose I'm not supposed to go around waving the ban button...

I would like to take this time to apologize and explain my prolonged absence and then end the day. Last year I had the immense pleasure of being hired on to a job I love and have a boss who has my utmost loyalty. Over the past several weeks (well months really but it has been more pronounced since the Fourth) I have been spending all the free time I can physically allot to making sure my boss gets re-elected. Because of this and still working full-time, my internet time has been severely limited, to the point of stolen moments on my cell phone while waiting for a campaign event to begin and the very rare foray in the wee hour of the morning of my days off (like now). To those concerned, the sun poisoning is all but cured though I feel like a reptile with the way my skin is peeling. I am sorry for my absence but I am doing what I feel I NEED to do in order to ensure that my Work life remains something that makes me happy and proud to put on my uniform everyday. That being said, it is not over yet so though I am ending the day tonight, night will not start again until 8pm EDT on August 2nd (when early voting ends) and will end on 8pm EDT on August the 6th.

The day ground down slowly through bouts of severe storm which were bolstered by continued and unbridled violence from the rioting prisoners outside. Apparently the gangs had stopped fighting each other for the moment because they had somehow managed to get into the Protected Custody zone of the prison and were together wreaking havoc on people who were there. The people of the medical wing were as restless as the people outside. They were all warily eyeing each other. Though they believed that they could be wrong, they had all more or less decided that amdd97 was most likely a inmate, she seemed to know the wing well and had been the first to find the way into the kitchen therefore without any air of malice they again let someone swing from the make-shift noose. As amdd97 breathed her last, the power went out and another night of terrible storms greeted them.

Night will begin on August 2nd until then, Lava is signing off to get ready to work the early voting polls again.

Back