Fantasy Books Fans?

:D I seriously can't get enough of fantasy! lol. I pretty much obsesses over it. Which drives my family CRAZY sometimes. Ha Ha Ha!
My all time favorite fantasy would FOR SURE have to be Lord of the Rings..but following very close would be Narnia.
For along time I couldn't pick which one I liked best.. but I'm VERY certain now. :)

You know, I really got bored with Narnia. I watched the movie so many times that I lost interest...but for books...hmm...I like...
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Song of the Lioness Quartet
The Immortals Quartet
Ranger's Apprentice Trilogy
Maximum Ride Trilogy
Plus so many others! But those are the books. Don't get me started on the movies! Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasymoviefreak

I tend to agree... after watching the Narnia movie SOOOOO many times.. I started to know every single line and it wasn't fun anymore. :(
I'm totally looking forward to when Caspian comes out... so I'll have something new to obsesses over. lol.
It seems like I'll never get tired of LOTR. But who knows. Maybe I will.
I just don't really want to think about that right now. :D
WHOA, SkandarLover!I didn't realize you liked SOOOOO many fantasy books and movies!!! Oh! And by the way... I LOVE your website!!! :)

Wow! That's a GOOD site!! :D
Thanks for the link... I'm going to keep exploring around it now.
I was just looking at the Elvish section. :) I would really like to learn it someday.
Even though it is totally pointless.. but I think it would be cool to randomly go up to people and start speaking in Elvish. Ha Ha Ha! They wouldn't know what the heck I was saying to them. lol.

It'd be like the Japanese-ish people who do manicures and pedicures! They speak a foreign language while they're doing your feet! So you could get a job doing that, and speak Elvish! Lol!

Ooooohhhhh!!!! I'm gonna have to check that out FOR SURE!!!!! :D
You seriously have a ton of LOTR stuff!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!! Sadly I spent alot of my money on Narnia stuff so I hardly have any left for LOTR things. :(

Yeahhh, that's too bad! Lol! Oh, I have some LotR pictures that I drew! Oh, wait...I can't post them on here. Sorry! Gosh, I wanted to too! :(...I'll post them tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow! Yayyy! :D

Movies:
Narnia (of coarse)
Tuck Everlasting
Lord of the Rings
The Love Letter
Portrait of Jennie
Eragon
The Time Machine
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the old one..:p)

Books:
Legens of the Guardian King series
Dragon Keepers series
Giver of Roses
Trophy Chase Trilogy
Binding of the Blade series
The Arena
Firebird Trilogy

Many others I can't think of right now..:D

Back