The Order of the Can (Do not delete!)

HOW DARE YOU DERNHELM.

First - you've only been here 2 months longer than me. In redwood years thats a few seconds!!!!

Second - I am a member of the insane assylum - put there because of my loyalty to the can!!!

Third - I am above you in the order so you should 'respect mah authoritah'!!

Finally - you should be polite as I am the honourary exchange student from the British branch of the order - The Fellowhip of the Shiny Rubbish Bin

The Hog...:D said:
HOW DARE YOU DERNHELM.

First - you've only been here 2 months longer than me. In redwood years thats a few seconds!!!!
Who says we're useing redwood years? In forums, things go faster, not slower...so even if it was only two months, (?) I have experienced 100's more posts than you. Hah! *grin*
Second - I am a member of the insane assylum - put there because of my loyalty to the can!!!
Well? So am I!

Third - I am above you in the order so you should 'respect mah authoritah'!!
Actually, you're not in the Order as yet; the list is in my sig. :p
Finally - you should be polite as I am the honourary exchange student from the British branch of the order - The Fellowhip of the Shiny Rubbish Bin
*gags* *collapses from laughter* :D

However, if you ask politely, I will make you a member of the Brotherhood.

HB said:
Tsk. Tsk. No one likes self-gloating.
Ah...and what about you, HB? *raises eyebrow*
And I love how Dern forgot one name in special Duffers...BLACKCLOAK!!! Come on! Can't believe that,,,*mutters* geez.
Okay...this is a little difficult. You see, I put you and Chakal in without asking because I knew you would see it and have a chance to turn it down if you wanted. Unfortunatly, I can't do that with BC. So...what do you think???

Tarkheena; Yes! You are in!

Sorry Unleavened :eek:. You're in!

Yeah! I'm a member of the Order of the Can! I'll try to take this duty seriously, and not get canned from my post, or have to visit the can whenever I get called for official duties. I will also definitely never, ever make stupid jokes about the name of this hollowed organization, and now I think I will also decide not to post on this thread until the groaning from all my bad puns is over, probably four or five pages later.

I love being a Duffer. :D :p :D

waterhogboy said:
Well - I dont think I want to be a member of the Order anymore. :mad:

*Stalks off in a huff*

*innocently* He must have gotten offended. :p

"...Anymore" ...I love it! Who says you ever were??? :D

I guess it was to much for his pride to ask politely. (jk :D)

doesn't he know that no self-respecting rubbish bin would be anything but polite? I mean, with such a dashing trash can about it would be a good idea to be on his best behaviour. really!

:D

On the other hand, I suppose it is possable that he really doesn't want to join...but don't worry!

*spookily* NO ONE escapes the Land of Duffers; and the Shiny Trash Can! *muhahahahahaha*

oh you can just throw that idea in the can! its pure rubbish! everyone knows its rounds of fun with cans.

*Yes, O my master, I bring thee more Trash.*

*glares at OMS* You do not [throw things to the Shiny Trash Can...and you call it not "the can". It is your master now. It is The Can!

:p

can
softdrinks in can
beer in can
tuna in can
sardines in can (any difference??)
pork and beans in can
pineapple in can
fruitcocktail in can
in can
in can
everything is in can
i love cans
cans are weird
but they are great
makes my life more easier...:p

Why Thank you sire, witty it is, not geek eh:D,
no doubt I am weird, but geek??
And I am surprised you are also a self confessed geek??
The wizard, is a geek??:p

Back