NarniaFans.com Prince Caspian Fan Trailer Competition Discussion thread.

And you get to crash out here next week! what fun! makes Heaven all the more to be longed for...when we Narnia fans won't have to go back & forth visiting each other all over the globe, but get to spend eternity together! Whoopee! But, meanwhile, I can't wait to see the PC trailer preview at ComiCon!

Thanks again Nina! The footage of the real trailer is amazing...I wonder what the trailers that the fans put together for this contest looked like.

LOL, well we can get into some more mischief at Comic Con and get Kristi involved as well. It was great hanging out with ya last week! Thanks for letting me crash at your house!

I can't wait to see the trailor and will give the updates I can on it in 2 weeks. If anyone is gonna make their own do it now, because you'll get spoilers of raw footage in the next few weeks.
Acutaly they may only show it to the people at comic-con and make the other fans like us who do not go wait a little longer. Just like they have done at all comic-cons. Like when they showed some clips from extended LWW dvd they didn't release that till that dvd came out. And like spiderman 3 they didn't but someone videoed it with thier cell phone.

so i bet for this one it will be a little longer for us to see the PC teaser.

I wonder what the trailers that the fans put together for this contest looked like.

Actually I just checked a few minutes ago and there are only 3 entries...

Last edited:
I dont know why in the cinema in our coutry has like the poster of prince caspian as there "NEXT PICTURE" while its only november.. have dey finish shooting? hiw long did it take? is der an official trailer already?

Excellent idea! I fancy myself as an editor but my question is how the heck do you get the raw materials for a fan trailer. I porbably could get some stills and zoom in with a little flashy text bu tthats it. wheres the video at ya'll?

I have a question does anyone know of any other trailers that have more scenes of the movie PC?I've seen pretty much all of them.

Back