The Order of the Duct Tape (Please Do Not Delete)

Timberwolf said:
Hi everyone crazy enough to join this order, it's for those of us who know what duct tape can really...do...to our siblings, it is for those of us who know the value of creating wierd and funky things out of duct tape, IT IS FOR THOSE OF US WHO SAY 'NO' TO PAPER MACHE AND YES TO DUCT TAPE!!!

muaha-ahem-ha*snort, cough*, I mean, wow, dramatic invitation! ;)
:D join! You know you want to! :D

edit: oh yeah, I'm not trying to overthrow anyone

I should show MY DAD this thread. This guy uses duct tape for everything. He once tried to fix something on my car with duct tape and painted the silver duct tape BLACK so I couldn't 'see' it holding up the broken part of the car. :rolleyes:

LifeMaiden said:
I should show MY DAD this thread. This guy uses duct tape for everything. He once tried to fix something on my car with duct tape and painted the silver duct tape BLACK so I couldn't 'see' it holding up the broken part of the car. :rolleyes:

yes! show your Dad!

Narborg said:
hehehe, ill have to tell my friend about this thread?

yes! tell your friends!

join the Order of the Duct Tape!!!! :D

lol, yeah, I kinda know what you mean SpiritFox_94, you a younger sibling too? ;)

Timberwolf said:
what? no one else joining the order? *sigh*
YES! YES!I, tootsila, who UNDERSTANDS about Duct Tape and it's forgiving, helpful, faithful, useful, personality!!!

PS people put it in your siggies U unfaithful-to-Duct-Tape-people!!! :eek:

PPS Oh yeah, you HAVE to capitalize Duct Tape(see what I mean?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
PAPER MACHE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i will not join cause duct tape is stupid

Serever of Aslan said:
PAPER MACHE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i will not join cause duct tape is stupid
Two Words:
Your evil

Hey, somebody sticky this thread, plz! Duct Tape is IMPORTANT!!! Oh also, we REALLY need a color :p ...

PEOPLE! I AM LECTURING U!!!
This thread was on page THREE!!!!! Nobody's going to find it then you dummies!!!!!
There.
BUAT
Bring Up A Thread(what about Bring Up This Thread LOL???)

Last edited:
Back