Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three Star (Average)

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Four Star

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Five Star (Awesome)

Votes: 49 58.3%

• Total voters
It's definitely in the works. We've got a segment ready, and more to come.

i have a question to end all questions.................

and arent my great comments always worth taking the time to read. ;)

what the heck is this? i really dont know what these fans cast are and i was just wondering, what good could i get out of it? im not nearly on the computer as much as i once was ("i aint as good as i once was" i love that song by toby kieth :cool: ) so i have no idea what this is.............. if that makes any sense what so ever............. (you guys can probably see that i love posting lots of periods............)

so if i can have my question kindly answered, it would mean the world to me, and the rest of this great, friendly forum (for there really are some nice people here :rolleyes: including the mods).

thanks and PEACE OUT my peps!
your friendly lions mane ;)

A Podcast started out as an audio file you could put on your iPod. It has blossemed into anyone putting out video or auddiocontent on a regular or, in our case, semiregular basis.

Elf Of The Grey Havens said:
A Podcast started out as an audio file you could put on your iPod. It has blossemed into anyone putting out video or auddiocontent on a regular or, in our case, semiregular basis.

We are now upgrading from semi-regular to weekly, so update every week for a new episode.

I LOVED THEM!!!
I listened to the new episode!!!
GREAT WORK!!!
I am waiting to hear more.
I have these episodes on CD again.
I don't usually like PodCasts,
but NarniaFans.com is my favorite website.
And I like these!!!

UPDATE: You can now listen to us on your phone! Call 831-480-3982 and listen to our latest episode automatically! Please do not confuse this with our voicemail line, which is 813-441-5928.

I just wanted to let you know that, I don't know if it's just my laptop, but NarniaFansCast isn't downloading properly from iTunes. it says "The URL could not be found on the server"

I think they made a good casting for this movie. I may say that they picked the right persons for the characters from the book. But, they need more guidance when making screenplays..:D

You can always listen to NarniaWeb's podcast, which is really good. However, it is sad that they don't do it here anymore.

I was under the impression that EveningStar decided that the prep work was getting in the way of his other projects, and that he lost interest in doing the cast.

I don't know though. Haven't really paid attention to Narnia since it's not really my thing ;)

I could never get enough guests. Worse, now, I am the Assistant District Commissioner for southern Davidson County in BSA as well as educational director for Tiger Touch University Retreat. That leaves me very little time for large projects.

Back