World Domination 4

Indeed, the frost giants are a formidable force but with the millions of warriors that the Valkyries have collected through the ages, I fear not the Frost Giants. Besides, if Ragnarök does occur then it will be the end of the world anyways.

NO ONE IS STARTING RAGNARÖK. We are fully capable of staging a world war without destroying everything. In fact, everything is more likely to be destroyed if the gods do come in than if they don't.

NO ONE IS STARTING RAGNARÖK. We are fully capable of staging a world war without destroying everything. In fact, everything is more likely to be destroyed if the gods do come in than if they don't.

Yes... But why would not destroying everything be more desirable than if we did?

Because existence is an objective good. Which is a philosophical statement that you can debate only if you want to be a nihilist. But if you do want to be a nihilist, please be authentic and zap yourself first.

I feel like between 26-acre-GG and blackhole-Derny, we have some scope for discussion here...

And also, destruction doesn't mean non-existence. It just means a lot of broken things. You break things all the time, ocean. Waves, ships, whales' backs, Triton's heart...

And the very person who said we are not starting Ragnarok starts killing Freckles elves. Okay, in addition to Valhalla, I claim Ireland (if someone has not already) and Egypt.

Because existence is an objective good. Which is a philosophical statement that you can debate only if you want to be a nihilist. But if you do want to be a nihilist, please be authentic and zap yourself first.

This is somehow one of my favorite Duffer posts ever.

I feel like between 26-acre-GG and blackhole-Derny, we have some scope for discussion here...

And also, destruction doesn't mean non-existence. It just means a lot of broken things. You break things all the time, ocean. Waves, ships, whales' backs, Triton's heart...

Space enough have I in such a Dufferland...

And the very person who said we are not starting Ragnarok starts killing Freckles elves. Okay, in addition to Valhalla, I claim Ireland (if someone has not already) and Egypt.

I claimed Ireland already, but you can have Egypt and one other.

Azerbaijan wouldn't be that easy to defend, but I suppose Lava can do what she pleases. It does have a cool name.

He probably will. It's actually a very good strategy. It's actually I who came up with it. I actually had it patented. So if you absolutely have to go around saying wise things, please give yoiur sources.

*fist hits nose*

Ou!

Source?

But what if you're the longest river in the world, and you have to go all the way to the source, and when you get there you realize that there isn't one clear source, and that you have to pick? And if then you get it wrong, insist you are right, and get accused of being in de Nile? (Which, in this case, is true.)

Also, Freckles, which of your claims gave you your patent?

Back