Is Glenburne male or Female?

Is Glenburn male or female?

• Total voters
oh my.... just found this thread... me is gonna go with the male side here.... or the hockey stick. Because hockey sticks are awesome and so is (s)he.

:cool:

Since we can never know one way or the other (even if Glenburne told us we wouldn't know if he was telling the truth), I think the best way to settle the question is by majority vote. Since the majority seem to think Glenburne is male, I submit that Glenburne henceforth be designated male, regardless of whether he agrees or not!

Peeps

Since we can never know one way or the other (even if Glenburne told us we wouldn't know if he was telling the truth), I think the best way to settle the question is by majority vote. Since the majority seem to think Glenburne is male, I submit that Glenburne henceforth be designated male, regardless of whether he agrees or not!

Peeps

I like your confidence in calling him/her 'he' ;) :D :p

This is an amusing thread.:D
I voted that Glenburne is a hockey stick.But please admit it,we won't bite
*starts filing fingernails* I'll just be waiting here...

As for the sonnet I wrote to Glenburne, I can't say that it came from final and authoritative knowledge of Glenburne's sex, only from the sum of all indications I had seen. I'm only a genius, not omniscient or infallible; so the subject remains open.

a la Babelfish

On Babelfish-French authority I can now state with confidence that
hockey sticks are male: le bâton d'hockey
and pizza is female: la pizza

My vote goes for pizza although fondue is yummy too

I can't decide. Sometimes I think male, sometimes female.:D Right now I'm leaning towards female because of a post in the He or She thread.

Back