Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem is, indeed, Ramandu's daughter. But does she actually contribute anything to the story? Please don't kill me, but I think she could also be left out. It would be weird if the romance made it into the movie, because of Susan and because it's such a weird part in the book. Like: oh, stargirl. Well, I guess I'm in love. I'll marry her. At least Caspian knew Susan longer than a few seconds. :p

Are you kidding? RD has a huge part in our script. Especially the swordfight, karate chops, "Matrix-Like" moves, and putting Caspian in a headlock until he agrees to marry her!! OOPS! I'm giving away the script already!

Ramandu's Daughter is heartbroken when her dad went supernova and lost his membership in the Constellation. As they told him, he'll never work in the Zodiac again. My my.

Ramandu's Daughter is heartbroken when her dad went supernova and lost his membership in the Constellation. As they told him, he'll never work in the Zodiac again. My my.
I think we should include this in the script also.

There are lots of very funny ideas here, gives a good laugh.

What about this:
Why should romance be for humans only?
A female mouse travelled with the seven Lords, and she came all the way to Ramandu's Island. When the Dawn Treader arrives, Reepicheep meets her. They fall in love and she follows him to Aslan's Country! :D

Ps. I hope the film will be fairly close to the original book. So hopefully the scriptwriters won't gather "inspiration" from this site :D :D :D

Oh I have the most HILARIOUS thing ever! Has anyone heard the song Circus by Britney Spears? Well there's a part where it goes, "I run a tight ship, so beware," and the scariest image popped into my mind of Caspian on the Dawn Treader bursting out of his cabin wearing a tight Speedo and singing that. And then all of the crewmate-people join along and they form a line dance and the crewmates are all wearing cocunut bras and grass skirts and then Reepicheep joins in wearing a Speedo also. And the three kids are just standing there watching all of this with skeptical expressions on their faces but by the time the song is over they've joined in too and they're all wearing bikinis. ;) :D :rolleyes:

I told my sister this and she practically died laughing. So after that we went through ALL of the songs on her iPod and choosing which ones we should make up storylines of VDT to. We did one from The In Crowd by Mitchel Musso where Caspian wants to be in the In Crowd with the three kids from England and at the end of the song he jumps off the plank (even though there isn't one on the Dawn Treader) and you see him sinking to the bottom of the ocean. And that's where Bottom Of The Ocean by Miley Cyrus comes in. ;) You get the rest...

why dint they mess up completly and make susan and peter back previous to one of the first comments while caspian is hitting on the stargirl

omg circus in narnia i hate it so much but i no all the words i would probably start singing along.......lol

Oh I have the most HILARIOUS thing ever! Has anyone heard the song Circus by Britney Spears? Well there's a part where it goes, "I run a tight ship, so beware," and the scariest image popped into my mind of Caspian on the Dawn Treader bursting out of his cabin wearing a tight Speedo and singing that. And then all of the crewmate-people join along and they form a line dance and the crewmates are all wearing cocunut bras and grass skirts and then Reepicheep joins in wearing a Speedo also. And the three kids are just standing there watching all of this with skeptical expressions on their faces but by the time the song is over they've joined in too and they're all wearing bikinis. ;) :D

This is hilarious, NarniaGirl12!! Reepicheep in a Speedo - why didn't I think of that myself! :D
Not so sure about the second idea, though. But the first one, GREAT!

Ps. Scriptwriters, please don't read this!
:)

You guys are good! Keep bringing your ideas. You never know which one we'll incorporate in our script. Or on a sadder note, make it to the big movie!!

they could have a tomato fight like they do in italy but slow motion and play everybody was kungfoo fighting

You guys are awesome!! Keep them coming!!!

The man with three bottoms, hahahahahahaha!!!

When we're all seeing this in theatres, have the introductory Fox logo immediately be followed by the music video for Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" instead of the movie.

It would be the most epic Rickroll ever. (Actually, I'd probably be as infuriated as everyone else, but at least in theory... ;))

When we're all seeing this in theatres, have the introductory Fox logo immediately be followed by the music video for Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" instead of the movie.

It would be the most epic Rickroll ever. (Actually, I'd probably be as infuriated as everyone else, but at least in theory... ;))

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Perfect!! LOL! Darn it, now you've got me expecting to see that in the movie! :( :rolleyes:

Eustance can fall for the dead dragon!!!

LOL!!! :D:D That would be an unexpected romance!! :p

Oh I have one! It would be like King Kong, you know when the ape's up on the Empire State building with the lady in his hand? Well once Eustace is a dragon he could fly back to the Dawn Treader and scoop Lucy up and sit on top of the mast roaring and stuff like King Kong, and Caspian could run up and hold up his sword and go, "Put her down you evil, foul beast!!"

LOL actually my sister Kathleen (Narniagirl13) gave me the idea for that when I was holding my baby sister and she was trying to squirm away from me and Kath went, "Put her down you evil, foul beast!!" And then that popped into my head and I decided to post it on here, lol. :D

that woulds be so funny.

I thought of something else what if while they were on the island lisenting to the dufflepuds story if the whole cast from high school musical came out and staarted singing were all in this together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back