The Order of the Can II

Did you miss the whole conversation on how the Can hates shiny things and becomes angry when they come into his presence.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

She did in the end? Wow, i mean, i remember this kinda 'fight' about it in the first thread:D:p Can't believe she gave in in the end...

Last edited:
Why is it that certain forums appear to be assigned to certain mods (or vice versa) - for example, Dufferland has Derny and Elf of the Grey Havens - but most mods go 'modding' wherever they like?

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread. :D

Why is it that certain forums appear to be assigned to certain mods (or vice versa) - for example, Dufferland has Derny and Elf of the Grey Havens - but most mods go 'modding' wherever they like?

EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread. :D

hahaha

If I knew, I'd answer your question...lol, I should probably learn, myself...:rolleyes:

Meep

LoL! It's good to see you! I'm missed you since you've been gone!
Thank you! I'm gone again...but I'm trying to keep up a little better this semester, so I should be around every so often. Maybe. No promises. :D

Hmmm.. I can't remember if Derny initiated me into the Order or not. I'll have to go ask her... :confused:
Don't be a Doofus...look at the the list. You're a knight! Although, I seem to recall it took her forever (and your absence) to declare you one. :D

How do you get to be a knight?

And why worship the Can?

Why be a knight at all?

:eek: If you question the Can, you can never ever be a knight!

Knights of the order of the can are weird duffers with a shadowy past, I believe, who refer to other duffers as "BC's" and "LoL's" and "GKoN's" and "HB's". Why be a knight? Well, only if you know the true shininess of the Can, you could understand why somebody would want to be a knight.

Me, I'm content to be a duffer who does what he duffers like and doesn't let herself being duffered about by the Can.

To be worthy of Knighthood is feat possibly beyond the reach of even Olorin and I, it is resevred for the creme de la creme of the Duffers.

Why worship the Can, have you seen Him? He is terrible and wonderful to behold.

Knighthood is the highest thing a Duffer can aspire to.

^Oh, quiet! *stuffs Lieke's Voice of Reason in a soundproof bag*

How do you get to be a knight?

And why worship the Can?

Why be a knight at all?

1. Duffer. (the verb, not the noun)

2. Because... it is great and shiny...

3. Because... it is great and shiny-- wha? Oh, you want to know why be a knight? Well, that's because... it is a title of great prestige... and the Can is great and shiny...

but if you worship the can (voice of insanity speaking) people will take your insane obsession as caused by the can and therefore you will never set foot in the insane asylum and never bounce in the padded cell of your choice... shame, really.

so it is a kinda hard choice.

i picked the asylum. 'course.

She did in the end? Wow, i mean, i remember this kinda 'fight' about it in the first thread:D:p Can't believe she gave in in the end...

Hehehe - yes I remember that!!! I have Derny wrapped around my little finger now. Haha!!!

I like the sound of being a Knight of the Can. I shall fulfil my duties admirably

Back