The Order of the Can II

Order of the Can II

This is the second order of the can thread. If you would like to know what this thread is about, click on the link below.

http://narniafans.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5431

For those who want to continue the discussion, the members were saying how everyone should eat breakfast, and that they are the spelling police.

Don't ask. just nod your head in agreement

Nod your head in agreement, and submission, to the Spelling Police! For he* who dares misspell a word shall call down upon himself the wrath of the Spelling Police, and neither skin nor bone shall be left of his carcass. Beware, misspellers, beware, for the Spelling Police shall seek thee out in thy homes, and obliterate thee!

:p

the spelling police will never take me, I mock him who thinks he can. It just so happens that I do not take his threat seriously. He has no power over me. And I spell just as well as he does

the spelling police will never take me, I mock him who thinks he can. It just so happens that I do not take his threat seriously. He has no power over me. And I spell just as well as he does

:D

Nod your head in agreement, and submission, to the Spelling Police! For he* who dares misspell a word shall call down upon himself the wrath of the Spelling Police, and neither skin nor bone shall be left of his carcass. Beware, misspellers, beware, for the Spelling Police shall seek thee out in thy homes, and obliterate thee!

o reely? U downt sey?:p Ay protehst!

Back