Corrupt a Wish Game II

Granted, but now you have invisible mold fungus in places where you least expect it!!! It is not killer, but it will give you the worst stomach ache of your life. Don't you dare touch that sandwhich in the fridge if I were you!!!

I wish that I could have high speed internet!!!

granted. you don't ever wish for anything you're whole entire life, because you don't want ot , so you live a boring, uneventful life!

I wish i could go to a three days grace concert! and bring Laura (after_sunset)
with me!

Granted, but Laura goes insane and hyper (because she was in the first place). You try to get her to the insane asylum, but by the time you get there, she has calmed down, so the insane asylum staff decide that YOU must be insane and stuff you into a cell. The cell right next to the Duffers...

I wish that all these new arrivals in this asylum would quit yelling! Can't a guy get some sleep around here?

granted, but instead, we all start singing, so no, you can't get any sleep around here. *sings an annoying song and laughs*

I wish somebody would come visit me at the asylum, 'cause i'm lonely.....:(

Granted, but the car decides that it needs to look better, so it puts grease on its tires. Unfortunately, you need to go to the store in the middle of its makeover, so it doesn't have time to get the grease off... and as you're driving along a steep canyon road with a sheer wall on one side and a sheer drop on the other, the wheels start to slip...

I wish for a big lump of... uh... gold!

granted. you don't ever wish for anything you're whole entire life, because you don't want ot , so you live a boring, uneventful life!

I wish i could go to a three days grace concert! and bring Laura (after_sunset)
with me!

I LOVE THREE DAYS GRACE!!!

Granted but the gold is fake

I wish I had a real diamond

granted. you have a real diamond, but it is so big and heavy that when yuo try to where on a necklace it strangles you.

I wish my mom would let me eat the icing of the cake she's making!

Granted, but icing turns out to be sugar-free and tastes horrible so you try to scrape if off your tounge with a steak knife that can't cut steak, but you make your tounge bleed and attept to bandage it with band-aids. Then you're afraid of frosting for the rest of your life.

I wish that I could fly!

granted, but you get put in a zoo so people can watch you fly, and you are very unhappy.

I wish the band-aids would work and my tongue would stop bleeding:p

Granted. However, unskilled in the use of your new power, you careen through the sky... RIGHT THROUGH THE WINDOW OF OUR CELL IN THE INSANE ASYLUM!! Needless to say, the Duffers, who were already on edge from all the new arrivals in the asylum, quickly pounce on you...

I wish I didn't have to do school this fall! :D

Granted, but you lose your amazing spelling and grammer powers (much to my happiness) and you become a stupid bum on the street who's forgotten how to talk in human and mumbles in baby language banging his tin cup on the sidewalk and everyone walks by. And then you go to jail for loitering.

I wish I was out of the zoo...

Granted. However, you accidentally hit the secret switch that was outside the zoo - the switch that gives me my Spelling and Grammar powers back! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I wish I wasn't so bored...

granted. instead you have so many things to do that you never have enough time to do more important things that matter,like celebrating june 15

granted. it doesn't suck you in, cause you jump in before it gets a chance. And since you neglected to train it, it won't let you out.

I wish I didn't have to take algebra class next year:(

Back