Me, a Duffer?!? II

Dernhelm

Lady of Rohan
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Well, BC and I were discussing the matter, and she suggested making a poll . . . .

Then, somehow, the thread developed a life of its own – which is good, as I don't have one. ;)

The old thread: Me, a DUFFER?!?

It's alright. I've never met anyone who could come close to BC – I think I'm grateful for that! :p It's particularly difficult when there's no poll. There's a reason for that. :D

It's alright. I've never met anyone who could come close to BC – I think I'm grateful for that! :p It's particularly difficult when there's no poll. There's a reason for that. :D

...i have a read a few of her posts... was she really that great? (or random, or... dufferish?)

oh oh, questioning higher authorities here... *cringes*

She was a completely different type of Duffer than any of the others. She was also the greatest. The forum keeps kicking me off, so it may take a bit, but I'll go find some posts to prove it. :D

If you do not agree with me then, I shall have to get my axe . . . or BC's knife. :eek:

She was a completely different type of Duffer than any of the others. She was also the greatest. The forum keeps kicking me off, so it may take a bit, but I'll go find some posts to prove it. :D

If you do not agree with me then, I shall have to get my axe . . . or BC's knife. :eek:

Haha!!! I remember the knife. I wonder where it is now...

I'm doubleposting. :eek: But you're used to it...right?

To begin with, MF, read the first five pages of the Eeeeegggggssss thread. (Note that I used exactly the right number of e's and g's and s's.)

.....................okay.....................

but she doesn't use capitals either :)

now i understand why we are never allowed in the left wing of the insane asylum...

So easy. If only I'd known...I could have been rid of her before now.

*presents wall, whiter than marshmallows, to MF*

*waits*

.....................okay.....................

but she doesn't use capitals either :)

now i understand why we are never allowed in the left wing of the insane asylum...

Isn't it the west wing? And I thought it was because Derny had a magic rose there or something, so that if she didn't learn to admit her Dufferness by the time the rose wilted, she would remain in denial forever or some such. :D

Back