Italian speakers?

tgraveline

Harley Quinn *growls*
Knight of the Noble Order
Emeritus
Hey, I need some Italian speaking people to help me out with some lines for my book. Was just curious if anyone spoke a little or if some of our Italian members would like to grace me with their knowledge.

tg

How would you say something along the lines of, "They be disrespecting you father?" or "Boys!" "Men!" and "Quiet, they are within our care and services and we will honor their passage to the end" Something like that

tg

tgraveline said:
How would you say something along the lines of, "They be disrespecting you father?" or "Boys!" "Men!" and "Quiet, they are within our care and services and we will honor their passage to the end" Something like that

tg
well, tranquillo is quiet
and ragazzi is boys...
and "they are within our care and services and we will honor their passage to the end"..in italian is: "sono entro la nostra cura ed entro i servizi ed onoreremo il loro passaggio alla fine"

Thanks Mar, I'll let you two know if I need more help soon, and I'm sure there will be a need.

tg

tgraveline said:

tg

"they be disrespecting your father" = loro sono no rispetto il tuo padre

Boys=Bambino (young) Ragazzo (teen)

Men=uomini

Back