Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

About this time in Middle Earth, Joe the Orc was once again trying to retrieve his almost-bride. It was very unfortunate for him because they were almost married when Bella was captured again. He had just enlisted Sir Robin's minstrel in helping him quest for her when his arch nemesis, Captain Nemo, showed up again, but this time he had the 13 year old non-princess with him to help him kill Joe.

At the far rim of the Universe, was Galactus, devourer of worlds. His great mawing hunger had a risen again, and he beckoned his herald, The Silver Surfer to seek out a new wolrd on which he may feed.

"Find me a world rich in vitamins and minerals," said Galactus. " But could you do me a favor and make sure it's Gluten free this time? The last two you led me to gave me indigestion."

And so The Sentinal of the Space Ways headed out to find a world, or worlds on which his master could feed.

However, Galactus himself got stuck in a cosmic traffic jam.... with all the OTHER dozens and hundreds of super-duper immortal unbeatable space aliens who endlessly crowd comic books and sci-fi shows.

He muttered," I knew I should have hung a right at the Andromeda galaxy, and avoided that round about at Polaris. That''s the last time I get directions from a Vogon GPS device."

What he didn't realize is that the usually stoic Silver Surfer had played an elaborte April Fools Day prank on him and recalibrated Galactus device while he wasn't looking.

Last edited:
Galactus bought a GPS from the Ferangi, only to have it catch fire in five seconds .Galactus relaized he had no other course of action but to stop off at Millway's: The Restraunt at The End of the Universe to ask directions.

Unfortunately for Galactus, that was the very moment when a Vogon poet took the stage and recited:

"Skugbluppledinkadarrh! Listen, my children, shall I compare thee to the twilight's last gleaming? Urrk eeek booga-dooga, and Jill came tumbling after!"

The Vogon poetry was able to do the one thing that even the likes of the Mighy Thor couldn't do, and that was kill Galactus as he died of a brain hemorage from hearing the poetry as he forgot to pack a bath towel.

Some people who were grateful to be rid of Galactus tried to show their appreciation by taking the Vogon poet to see a Woody Allen movie. The Vogon enjoyed the movie, saying, "Why, this makes EVEN LESS SENSE than my poetry!"

Some people ( in this case Johnny Storm and Peter Parker), who noticed how much The Vogon loved a Woody Alen movie decided to treat the Vogon, in graditude to a special screening of Manos The Hands of Fate, followed by Plan 9 From Outer Space and topping the evening off with Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

It wasn't really to try and kill the Vogon, they just wanted to see if they found the one being in the universe who loved those movies.

Meanwhile, the crazy reporter from the Orange County CA, continued to pester Super Duper Man trying to convince him to continue the Interview that was botched several pages back on this thread. In the style worthy of the most disgusting paparazzo, he hounded Super Duper Man on a daily basis until at last, one morning, he caught him as Super Duper Man was getting ready for a morning jog.

"Hey Super Duper Man," he said as he ran next to him. "Did you forget that we were conducting an interview? What's up with that?"

"Well, I keep on thinkin' 'bout you, Sister Golden Hair surprise."

"Wait! I ain't got no golden hair and I ain't your sister either. Heck! I ain't even a girl! IT'S ABOUT THE INTERVIEW! CAN WE CONTINUE IT OR WHAT?"

"Will you meet me in the middle, will you meet me in the air?"

"No, you ninny, I can't fly like you."

"Will you love me just a little, just enough to show you care?"

"What's with this lovey dovey stuff? You're not...." Said the reporter with a concerned look. "Anyway, what about we continue the interview right now?"

"Well I tried to fake it," continued Super Duper Man. "I don't mind sayin', I just can't make it."

And with that, Super Duper Man took off and flew away, leaving the crazy reporter panting on the ground. The reporter swears that as Super Duper Man flew away, he heard him go: "doo wop doo wop doo wop....."

The reporter's editor called him by cellphone, to ask how long it was going to be before a Super-Duper-Man interview could be published. The reporter answered, "Ohh, ohh oh oh, for the longest time!"

Realizing there was nothing left to do, the reporetr pulled some dirt on Super Duper Man from TMZ and other tabloids. AFter adding a few made up facts the artcile was ready for press, at least on-line. The way the reproter realized it, they could always print a retraction later.

A hypothetical eleven-year-old boy now interrupts the roleplay as follows:

WAT'S AL THHIS SUTPID JUNK ABOWT REPORTURS? THIS ROALPLAY IS SUPOSED TO BE ABOUT ME, THE SUPREEM SPASE NIJNA!!!

Unfortunately, the "Supreem Spase Nijna" had an English teacher who was extremely strict. She tracked him down and put him in the classroom, forcing him to learn how to spell correctly.

The Eleven year old boy who thinks he is a ninja was soundly thrashed by Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul from batman Begins, Batman, Mr. Miyagi from the origianl Karate Kid, and Kwai Chang Caine from Kung fu.

Ok, Lee, Ghul, Batman, Miyagi, and Caine weren't needed as Chuck Norris took the 11 year old down in five seconds flat...they were just there because they wanted to watch.

The next day, the police detective who at the end of "Dark Knight Rises" gets the chance to become the new Batman, sits down with an old-fashioned sketchpad to draw possible designs for his new costume.

He decides that he doesn't want to get stuck in Batman's shadow, so he wants to be known as Catman. He is thinking that maybe his new suit should include
a utility belt that has catnip dispensers and a ball of yarn.

Back