The Gone, Away, and Returned Thread II

So..

I've been reading my previous threads for the last seven years,and I could say that I just wanted to disappear from deep shame :D

I'm so sorry all if I made such useless threads. Jesus, I'm so embarassed :D

LOL! no one remembers, and no one cares. One of the beauties of a nice little forum like ours is you can instantly post a thread about whatever silly thing pops into your head. As long as you place it in the right section of the forum, no harm, no foul.

And welcome back Cris-Dan-etc!

Then please consider joining the only currently-running Narnian roleplay on the site. It is currently set about ten days after Aslan killed Jadis, and there are plenty of ways one could jump in.

I disappeared for the past twoish weeks due to my new job at a nearby summer camp. Hopefully I will be able to take my computer with me in the coming weeks and get on for a few hours (if I wish to) during my free time every day. If you don't hear from me very much, this is obviously why (I'm also utterly exhausted when I get home on the weekends, which adds to the lessened activity).

I will be on more consistently again around August 7th (the last day of camp). I just wanted to let you know that I have not abandoned the forum!:)

Here, here, Lava.
Hope you finish well Mewsie.
Missed you Amdd!
and welcome back Elsesta

I will be at church camp and then visiting family till 8-3.
Have fun you all. (I left some asiago mac-n-cheese in the Mod Lounge fridge. Help yourselves.)

Back