Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Molly Hooper

• Anderson

• Other

• Total voters
I loved the series. Although I'm more into Dr Who I can't wait for the new season to start. To see what Sherlock has in mind this time and to see his return!
So glad to see you here Mrs GGT. Hope all is well!

And I agree with you -- can't wait for the return of Sherlock!

Ooh. I'll have to find out when it comes out here then! Make me wait so long! The episodes have been such quality though, so I'll allow them the time to make them great. :D

Ooh. I'll have to find out when it comes out here then! Make me wait so long! The episodes have been such quality though, so I'll allow them the time to make them great. :D

*Does not think that it should take years to make THREE episodes great*

They had better be fantastic and brilliant and Awsomeatic after that long....:p

I watched seasons 1 & 2 with my roommate over the past few weeks. I can't make up my mind what to think of them. They're well done. Overall, I enjoyed them. Hounds of Baskerville was scary. I want a glowing rabbit.
I don't think I like Holmes as a sociopath. The shows are completely different from the books, so I shouldn't judge them together. I do really, really like Watson. But I don't think I like Shelock at all. But I guess this particular Watson does need to be paired with this particular Sherlock, otherwise he'd be boring.

Well, years are far too long! The last series did finish at the beginning of this year, right? I lose track of time! Surely not last year? :0 Crikey! - hurry up! :p

Gasssp! :0 Not keen on the super sleuth himself? A shame! Each to their own... :)

EDIT: Why do I put ' : o ' symbol together and it comes up with :eek:? That's not a shocked face! Unless it's a very delayed animated smiley.

Last edited:
Well, years are far too long! The last series did finish at the beginning of this year, right? I lose track of time! Surely not last year? :0 Crikey! - hurry up! :p

Gasssp! :0 Not keen on the super sleuth himself? A shame! Each to their own... :)

EDIT: Why do I put ' : o ' symbol together and it comes up with :eek:? That's not a shocked face! Unless it's a very delayed animated smiley.

You have to put : eek : with no spaces to get a shocked face on TDL.

Season 2 of Sherlock finished sometime in early-mid-ish 2012, I believe.

it was early 2012, the series came out in america mid-ish. So yeah it's been two years. I need to know what happens. That's all I want for Christmas this year.

Sherlock, BBC-Official Discussion

I don't know why, but I sat down to watch Sherlock on Netflix the other day and ended up watching all 9 episodes within a few days.

I actually didn't really like Benedict Cumberbatch or Martin Freeman much as actors before the show, and now I'm just overly impressed by both of them, especially together.

As you may have guessed, obviously this thread is for the discussion of the series. If you must quote, be sure to keep the quotes clean and family friendly (no cursing and no sexual slang/innuendo). There are plenty of funny one liners that are clean and appropriate for the forum.

I don't know why, but I sat down to watch Sherlock on Netflix the other day and ended up watching all 9 episodes within a few days.

I actually didn't really like Benedict Cumberbatch or Martin Freeman much as actors before the show, and now I'm just overly impressed by both of them, especially together.

As you may have guessed, obviously this thread is for the discussion of the series. If you must quote, be sure to keep the quotes clean and family friendly (no cursing and no sexual slang/innuendo). There are plenty of funny one liners that are clean and appropriate for the forum.

Dear AK. I did merge your thread with the original Sherlock thread already in existence. However, the original one did not have a poll so I left your poll intact because I think it's cool to have one. - BK.

Thanks! I searched for a Sherlock thread but didn't find one, so I created a new one! Must not have looked back far enough to find this existing one.

Back