Celebrity Birthdays Thread

Happy Birthday:
James Franco 34 (Harry from the Spider-man series.),
Tim Curry 66,
and Hayden Christensen 31 (Anakin from Star Wars).

James Franco is a terrific actor. I thought he was great in the Spiderman movies. He was also in Tristian and Isolde. Such a brilliant movie. I never got around to reading the books, but I will sometime, and to see how much they are for the Kindle. I thought Hayden Christensen was brilliant as Anakin. Some people I know don't like the Star Wars prequels. But I love just as much as the first three movies for Star Wars. The Star Wars books are fantastic too!

Happy Birthday to Cate Blanchett(Galadriel, Lord of the Rings). She turns 43 today.

Attachments

• Galadriel-lord-of-the-rings-3060343-1024-768.jpg
    Galadriel-lord-of-the-rings-3060343-1024-768.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 58
Today is James Stewart's birthday (who passed away in 1997). Not only was he a great actor, not only of his time but of all time, he was also a World War II hero; putting his film career on hold to serve in the Army. I believe he served as a colonel. So not only was he a great actor, he knew what his responsibility was to his country!

Today is James Stewart's birthday (who passed away in 1997). Not only was he a great actor, not only of his time but of all time, he was also a World War II hero; putting his film career on hold to serve in the Army. I believe he served as a colonel. So not only was he a great actor, he knew what his responsibility was to his country!

Maybe I should see if there's any way I can watch "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" in his honor. :D He truly was a great actor, second to none, except maybe Cary Grant. ;)

Happiest of birthday's to Ginnifer Goodwin, the Snow White of Once Upon a Time. 34 today!

Ginnifer-Goodwin-beauty-makeup-hair-once-upon-a-time.jpg

OUATTITLE1.jpg

Two Narnia actors have birthdays today: James Cosmo (Father Christmas, 64 years old), and Jim Broadbent (Professor Kirke, 63 years old). It's also Gary Burghoff's birthday (Corporal Walter 'Radar' O'Reilly from M*A*S*H, 69 years old).

Back