Benonites II

CaptainLiecy

welcome back!
after some encouragement :))) i've made a new Benonites thread, lets just hope it doesnt get deleted!
hooray for the benonites!

YAYAYYAYAY!
:D
*dances around*
I'm sooooo happy!
Yay for Liecy!

OH MY GOSH! I was downtown tonight and I drove past this place called "Caspian Carpets" and I almost died! I had like a spaz in my friends car LOL LOL :cool:

caspian carpets? wow! u should have gotten a little mat and started telling everyone u got it from Prince Caspain lol

hmm the thread name was supposed to be Benonites II.... i dont know why the i's came out lowercase :confused:

Soooo, I dont know how all of you feel about this bbbbuuuuuuttttttt.....

BEN BARNES IN NEW FREAKING MOON SOUNDS PRETTY AMAZING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

I got an email from my friend today telling me that and I seriously fell off the computer chair and pretty much DIED! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

:D

I hated "New Moon" just because I am on "Team Edward" and therefore wasnt going to see the movie more than atleast twice....BUT NOW....at least 12 :D

Ben Barnes + Ben Barnes+ Twilight = *HAPPY DANCE/ SQUEEEEEEEEE* :cool:

soooo, i dont know how all of you feel about this bbbbuuuuuuttttttt.....

Ben barnes in new freaking moon sounds pretty amazing to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

I got an email from my friend today telling me that and i seriously fell off the computer chair and pretty much died! I was soooooooooooo happy!

:d

i hated "new moon" just because i am on "team edward" and therefore wasnt going to see the movie more than atleast twice....but now....at least 12 :d

ben barnes + ben barnes+ twilight = *happy dance/ squeeeeeeeee* :cool:

woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo happy right now it's not even funny...

HAS HE BEEN CASTED?:|
I didn't know! How is that possible! OMG I'm happy for him!
I like him but I was never a fan of "Prince Caspian" so he never eeally played a character I liked but he was in a series adaption that I like so I think I can say I like him a lot :D

It's not offical... But he is in talks and he is the one chaseing them so that he is cast. He reeealy wants the role it would seem :)

Yeah I know. He wanted to play the role of Edward Cullen but was like "There's no way I can look 17 for 3 years". I thought he was 22. He's 27. :| I want someone cool for Demetri cuz I like his cocky bad*** ness. Only cuz he's "not good". :D

Ben in "New Moon"?? But...when are they filming? Is that going to interfere w/ VDT filming? :confused: Besides (don't hate me) I don't even like Twilight...LOL (I just like Edward, that's it XD)

Oh right... it's supposed to come out November next year... I don't know...
Don't worry. If you hate Twilight but love Ben Barnes I don't really care. :p

I don't really hate it, I just don't think it's as amazing as everyone says it is. Harry Potter is still better :D But yeah...if Ben's in it, I'll probably go see it anyway and just completely ignore the plotline :p I'm probably going to do the same for Valkyrie--I HATE Tom Cruise with a passion, but then I found out Kenneth Branagh is in it, and since I am completely obsessed w/ that man, I'm probably going to see the movie and just ignore Tom altogether. LOL

I really don't care, though because I love both him and New Moon I'm going to see the movie for twice the reasons. :p
Anyways I haven't drooled over Ben in a while.
Oh wait- we're supposed to be on that island now... :D

comes in bringing a fiber optic tree for Ben :)

comes in in her Christmas angel costume carrying a fiber optic tree for ben, one of those trees that changes colors, plugs it in, i'll be back on Christmas Eve if possible to leave gifts for him :) by the way the poster hasn't fadded out

Back