Person Below Me VI

Following as in Twitter? I'm not on Twitter. Following as in watching? YES I AM FOLLOWING A TV SHOW. SEVERAL. AND I AM MOCKING MERLIN CURRENTLY. :D

TPBM knows who turned out the lights.

I do. And I don't know that I approve of your mocking Merlin. I mean, I would mock Merlin while I was watching it but I still loved it devotedly and unashamedly.

I mean following as in following an ongoing one as it comes out week by week. ;)

Tpbm is flexible

Mmm, not overly flexible. Sort of, but not really.

And yes, I'd say that I do avidly follow a few TV shows. Doctor Who, NCIS, Revolution, AFV, Amazing Race, etc.

Also, I mock Merlin because of how cheesy it is, yet I still enjoy watching it. I just enjoy mocking it as well. ;)

TPBM has eaten a Jammie Dodger.

Just as long as you're mocking it with the right attitude. If you are I can let you in on some of the inside jokes Nadia and I had as we watched them. XD

No, I haven't but I have eaten Turkish Delight.

Tpbm has eaten Turkish Delight

Hmm, I don't believe I have. I remember watching The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe for the first time and thinking that Turkish Delight had meat in it. :p

TPBM can juggle. Well.

You don't know what a hacky sack is? o_O

I'm British and Irish, but mostly British.

(Actually, my family apparently moved to America long enough ago to be boring but not long enough ago to have exciting things from the Civil War or anything.)

Tpbm has an interesting family history

Kinda. I believe it was either my great or great great grandmother that came over to America on the Carpathia, the same ship that was the rescue ship for the Titanic.

Same question.

Yes, Pookie, you showed it to me. The first word I wrote after writing my name? Raxacoricofallapatorius. Lol.

TPBM thinks this looks like a drowning person: lol

It does.

And I've been fluent in Elvish for years upon years...

Tpbm has air conditioning in their room

Back