• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Everyone who reads this thread, obviously since you're a Star Wars fan, please click the link in my siggy to read my story. I hope everyone who reads it likes it. Did you know how old George Lucas is? He's 60!

Aravis of Archenland said:
Everyone who reads this thread, obviously since you're a Star Wars fan, please click the link in my siggy to read my story. I hope everyone who reads it likes it. Did you know how old George Lucas is? He's 60!

Hey anyone who is a huge Star wars fan check out the newest release in the video-game department: Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. It's awsome and simple for the whole family to play. It's availbale on: Xbox 360, Xbox, Ps2, GC, and PSP.

On here? Or is it a video game? Btw, I have this really cool pic I'd love to show everybody.
untitled8.jpg

Aravis of Archenland said:
On here? Or is it a video game? Btw, I have this really cool pic I'd love to show everybody.
untitled8.jpg

It is acutally a RPG or MMORPG or well the closest thing I can relate it to is D&D and GURPS. 9Note i don't play D&D).

Sir Godfrey said:
Coolest Star Wars shirt:

A picture of Darth Vader's hlemet and underneath it it says "Vader was framed".

That's a good t-shirt to wear. I agree with AtG, Star Wars are the best films next to Narnia, though Ep. 3 is number one and Narnia is number 2.

Back