Votes: 100 22.5%
  • Mr. Tumnus

Votes: 30 6.7%
  • Aslan

Votes: 122 27.4%
  • White Witch

Votes: 20 4.5%

• Total voters
I have many, but I take Lucy, because my little cousin ( 4 years old) really looks like her and she's obsessed by being Lucy (in a cute way) and without noticing it, she took over Lucy's way of being.

Dude, how can you choose? I mean they all kick butt! But if i absolutely had to, i would choose Lucy cuz she never stopped believing in Narnia.

I know he wasn't in this movie...

But I gotta say Reepicheep...

Oh yeah.. its been probably a year and a half since I have been on this site... So hello again!

My fave was the queen that turned all the heads of the princes. Her Majesty, Queen Lucy the Valiant. I shall forever be her knight!

I have found myself attracted to books about girls in the preteen age. They are at that most intersting age. They are expected to act more womanly, while wanting to be a girl, and in some cases, roll with the boys. They are not taken seriously even if they are right.

MrBob

Edmund. It's because I like the way he changes through the story. And it's not because he's cute. (I think he is though :eek: ).
Wait...am I the only one who picked Ed?

Peter, only because he is my favorite of the seven listed. Of the entire Narnia series I like Prince Caspian and Reepicheep and Shasta.

I will always love Aslan, but since this was a "one choice only" poll, I voted for Peter. He starts out as a boy, and becomes a man out of necessity - I love how he is so protective of his siblings, and it always makes me cry when he thinks Edmund is dying. Yeah, that's all...:)

Back