The Outsiders Fan Club!

NarniaFan95

Well, here it is. The Official The Outsiders TDL Fan Club, where all fans if the Outsiders can talk about the movie, the book, their favorite characters, etc. If there's already a thread like this please merge this one into it.

My favorite character is, has, and always will be Ponyboy. I've been told he's like a male version of me, by family members, quizzes, and myself. Oh, we can post the Outsiders pictures, too. Like this one of all the Curtis brothers,

TheCurtisPonyboylookslikeamaniacXD.jpg

And this one of all the Greasers.
TheGreasers.jpg

ive never seen the movie, but i read the book......i dont know who my fav char. is...i guess pony...the book was really good :]

I finished reading that book for school just two dyas ago, nd it was really good. My fave character is probably either Two Bit or Soda, casue they're both so funny, and I love all the funny remarks from Two Bit.

yea i had to read it for school, otherwise i guess i wouldnt have read it.. i never knew they had a movie for it..

Yeah, I bawled my eyes out at the end. I knew Johnny and Dally were gonna die, because my sister told me, but I got so attached to them during the two days it took for me to read it the first time ( I stayed up till two in the morning reading when I borrowed it from my sister. It was a school night. XD)
that I couldn't hold it in, especially when Johnny died.
Then with Dally dying as soon as he started to become less cold to the world, I just lost it altogether, worse then I did when it Johnny died. I was in my room, though, so it was alright.
But in the movie it wasn't as sad when Ponyboy goes to the hospital when they're bringing Johnny and Dally through on the stretchers with Dally's little, "Ever pull a stunt like that again I'll kill you" to Ponyboy as he passes by on the stretcher. I always laugh at that point.
And I've had my share of times laughing at how Dally laughs in the movie (My brother and I agree that he sounds like SpongeBob) and complaints about how he's supposed to have platinum blond hair and blue eyes and in the movie he has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, but the actor still made a good Dally.
Ponybnoy and Johnny were exactly as I'd imagined them. The only reason Two-Bit was as I imagined him was because my sister showed me pictures. Darry and Sodapop were pretty good, too.
I never thought much of Steve, books OR movie. Steve's a jerk and I don't know ANY Steve fans. Never cared much forTom Cruise either. Ew. XD

Yeah, I bawled my eyes out at the end. I knew Johnny and Dally were gonna die, because my sister told me, but I got so attached to them during the two days it took for me to read it the first time ( I stayed up till two in the morning reading when I borrowed it from my sister. It was a school night. XD)
that I couldn't hold it in, especially when Johnny died.
Then with Dally dying as soon as he started to become less cold to the world, I just lost it altogether, worse then I did when it Johnny died. I was in my room, though, so it was alright.
But in the movie it wasn't as sad when Ponyboy goes to the hospital when they're bringing Johnny and Dally through on the stretchers with Dally's little, "Ever pull a stunt like that again I'll kill you" to Ponyboy as he passes by on the stretcher. I always laugh at that point.
And I've had my share of times laughing at how Dally laughs in the movie (My brother and I agree that he sounds like SpongeBob) and complaints about how he's supposed to have platinum blond hair and blue eyes and in the movie he has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, but the actor still made a good Dally.
Ponybnoy and Johnny were exactly as I'd imagined them. The only reason Two-Bit was as I imagined him was because my sister showed me pictures. Darry and Sodapop were pretty good, too.
I never thought much of Steve, books OR movie. Steve's a jerk and I don't know ANY Steve fans. Never cared much forTom Cruise either. Ew. XD

Sorry if this is a double-post.

I LOVE that first picture I posted of the Curtis brothers! Ponyboy looks so silly! Sodapop looks like he'd like to punch Darry AND Pony..XD

Back