Manga fans

haha. I should have read up to seven by Monday afternoon. hehehehe...

I'm on ep 118 of Naruto now. I've watched... 7 episodes today. And then at 9 I'm going to see which ep are on CN. lol.

OMG! I LOVED HANA KIMI!!!!!!!!! :D :p
im currently reading:
-vampire knights (love it :D)-im almost done w/ all the vol.s
-beauty pop
-love~com
-ai girl
-mamotte!lollipop
-and another manga which wont go throu casue of a word..

MANGA ROXZ! :D >.< ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I LOVED HANA KIMI!!!!!!!!! :D :p
im currently reading:
-vampire knights (love it :D)-im almost done w/ all the vol.s
-beauty pop
-love~com
-ai girl
-mamotte!lollipop
-and another manga which wont go throu casue of a word..

MANGA ROXZ! :D >.< ^.^
VOLUME 5! In English? How? Where did you get it? OMG! *dies* I'm so jealous. GAH! I want volume 5. I want volume 5 NOW! OMG! CHA! *dies again*

VK = <3

EDIT: Darn! I wanna be caught up! *is determined* (btw, I'm talking about Naruto here.)

I looked online. *searches again* I MUST FIND IT! Where online? MUST READ!

BTW, I've read up to vol. eight of Furuba. And I'm reading vol. 4 of FMA (almost done).

EDIT: Oh, hey, what was that anime you were telling me about with the girl who's memories are feathers? lol. It sounded interesting. ;]

Last edited:
teehee...you will reached the shippuden part soon, dear Julia :D

And now, you watch DNAngel???? Great!! I just the manga last month 1-10 :D
I love Hiwatari Satoshi and Krad :D

Lol, yeah, vol. 28 is the first volume for shippuden.

yup, DN Angel is AWESOME! Im gonna get the manga next time I can...but so far the anime is really good.

haha I dont really like Hiwatari...he's kinda weird. :p and I havent seen much of Krad yet.

Hiwatari is...humm...kind of.... :D Niwa's secret admirer. But he's kool :D

Anyway, there's two TV channel who shows Naruto in here. The one shows the old Naruto and the others plays shippuden. It starts last week...

I'm so exciting, Shy :D

aww...you're on shippuden?! they're not gonna air it here for like another 2 years. -_-

Its at the huge battle between Naruto and Sasuke right now.

At the Valley of the End?? Whoa..my fave scene :p

Ehmm...anyone here read manga called Aria or Aqua?

Attachments

• aria1.jpg
    aria1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 17
  • aqua1.jpg
    aqua1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 19
VOLUME 5! In English? How? Where did you get it? OMG! *dies* I'm so jealous. GAH! I want volume 5. I want volume 5 NOW! OMG! CHA! *dies again*

VK = <3

EDIT: Darn! I wanna be caught up! *is determined* (btw, I'm talking about Naruto here.)

rofl! calm down calm down!! i said volumes [vol.s] not 5, s :p ;) srry for the misunderstanding
im reading it online, so idk what vol. im up to..but i know im up to chp 36..and im waiting very impartiently for the chp/s to upload!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR
..i cant find any good manga at the library r bookstores so i read online 90% of the time :D
i wrote the sites where you can read manga-the ones i know of.

^GAH!
I dont see how you read online. I can watch anime online...but manga? ehh...I've thought of doing it, but I'd rather hold the book in my hand than sitting at the computer and reading. ;)

lol, me too..but i have no other option-than to not read at all whichll kill me ;]

Back