• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

• Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

• Clone Wars Animated

• Episode VII: The Force Awakens

• Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

• Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been pretty much keeping up regularly with the new tv series. I don't hate them. I really really like them. And I can't wait to see the one where Dooku's captured by Anakin and Obi. That one will be really good. :D

has anyone noticed in the books that Troy Denning likes to kill off important characters!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

No. considering I've never read the books I certainly don't know. :p but that's annoying in anything.

only one thing I Have to say: Empire Strikes Back is THE best.....of course it was made when technology wasn't that great but the story is timeless....moreso than Hayden Christensen's pitiful performances and the bad scripts for 1-3. :rolleyes: there's a good reason why i'm re-writing the story; anything would be better.

Don't dis Hayden ... he's so cute ... he just needed better direction, and a better script ...

Here's my SW Xmas decorations. Darth is making a Death Star Snowman! :D

Attachments

• yodadarth1.jpg
    yodadarth1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 31
those are awesome! I'll have to post the pics of my SW ornaments....I really should have gotten a Star Trek or narnia one but....*sigh* maybe next year. :D ;)

I love the last pic Steph :D It's funny! Obi and Ani fighting :D One of the best fighting scenes ever. Yeah, the new trilogy was faaaaaaar from being great (even though I STILL like Hayden as Anakin in RotS..sigh) and can't beat the old trilogy :D I always liked RotJ the best but I also think TESB is better. More action, more effects etc.

I love the last pic Steph :D It's funny! Obi and Ani fighting :D One of the best fighting scenes ever. Yeah, the new trilogy was faaaaaaar from being great (even though I STILL like Hayden as Anakin in RotS..sigh) and can't beat the old trilogy :D I always liked RotJ the best but I also think TESB is better. More action, more effects etc.

Yay! *thanks, I had to replace the batteries because it only delivered Anakin's line, "This is the end for you, my master" instead of, "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness." hehe. I just realized that Obi had more of a part in that ornament than Ani. HAHAHA., :D

OMG!!! I have tons of SW figurines and other items. I have huge spaceships, millenium falcons, x-wings, TIE fighters. snow speeders that shoot the TOW cable... I mean, a lot. I have R2D2's that talk, greedo shooting his pistol... I mean really, I have a lot. I should put them all on my Christmas tree.... Excellent Idea!!

My brother also has all his stuff from the first trilogy. He started to collect it in 1982 or 1983 ....and he even has this giant AT AT thing. I'm glad he didn't use it as christmas decoration because with all the LOTR stuff in my home it would be very crowdy :eek:

Oh, Inky, I meant to tell you: my grandparents, parents and I went to HOlland Gardens in Lubbock *more like a gardening store but at Christmas they have a bunch of Christmas displays and stuff* and I saw some figurines that were exactly like yours! I also saw a Spock nutcracker and a Kirk nutcracker. I so wanted one but I didn't have any money. Besides they were probably really expensive but I thought it was cool that I saw a Yoda and Vader like yours. I also saw a Christmas 3PO and R2. :D

Oh, sweet!!! My husband ordered Darth for me from some crazy website, wickedcoolthings or something like that, but I don't know where it came from. My brother and sis-in-law sent me Yoda; I don't know where he came from. Yoda is my absolute favorite from SW, but I like that Darth figure because of his snowman, it just cracks me up he's making a snow death star! I have never seen Xmas SW figures like that in a store ... I wonder if someplace like Garden Ridge has them? I would like to see more. Maybe a Xmas Wookie ...

And I would love some Xmas Star Trek stuff! My brother has, of all things, a Xmas Gorn. Do you remember the Gorn from TOS, Kirk had to fight it out with this big lizard creature all alone on a planet, and the crew got to watch on video as it happened ... My brother somewhere found this Gorn head with a Santa hat on it! That's glory for ya ...

Back