Your Thoughts: Christmas 2006 Special Edition

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
We've completed work on a special gift for all of you, from us at NarniaFans.com! It's a very special episode of the NarniaFansCast. It took a lot of hard work and collaboration, and we're very proud to have it ready for you. If you've never listened to our podcast before, or you've listened to them all, you'll find this to be a very well produced, and well put together episode. With original Narnia Christmas stories and heartwarming words from Andy Filipowich, Paul Martin (Myself), Roger Thomas and John Burkitt.

Let us know what you think in this thread.

Plenty of Listening options:
Libsyn.com
Digg Us!
Feedburner (it says 2005, but that's a typo)
ITunes
MonsterPod
Vote at Podcast Alley

And have a Merry Christmas!

I admit it...there were some parts I had to skip due to time and material constraints, but THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS got me so excited, ALL EIGHT OF ME had to applaud! Just like all six of me went caroling in the snow. Yep, multitrack recorders are fun. :D

Lucy; go to ITunes.com and search for Narniafanscast. Then you can subscribe to it, and it will automatically update it every time you open you Itunes. You can listen to each episode specifically by not subscribing and playing it, but then you can't pause.

mAndy

I was very surprised.

This was the first time I tuned into the NarniaFans podcast---as I got a new iPod for Christmas.

I loved how the people involved @ Narniafans explained what Christmas was to them. It was refreshing to hear people talk about Jesus and how family(and not gifts or money or whatever) is still the reason for the season.

Thank YOU!!!

!!

:cool: This new "Narnia eposode" thingy sounds wonderfully fantastic!! Im soo excited to watch it!! But I have a question, is it on TV? or do i download it? what do i have to do to watch it?? plez let mwah know!! If you know, e-mail mwah @ SummerAngel027@aim.com........if u dnt know then you could still e-mail me & we could talk about Narnia-hehe
Thanx-:)

The Podcast is kinda like a radio broadcast that you can download to listen to on your iPod or computer. It isn't video.

I loved it!!! I love all the Podcasts, and have had all of them on my SpongeBob iPod!!!! Keep up the good work!!

I listen to the podcasts every morning while I get ready for school. I loved the Christmas edition and that it took place in Narnia. You should do more like it!

Back