The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > The Land of Duffers

Notices

The Land of Duffers Babbling Loonies ..games ..randomness. ONLY HERE

Old 11-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Friend of Narnia

Miss Freckles has a spectacular aura aboutMiss Freckles has a spectacular aura aboutMiss Freckles has a spectacular aura about

Dear Glenburne,

It depends on which end of my will you're interested in getting in: the one with the crippling debts or the astonishing twist where it turns out I have millions on a Swiss bank account but the money can't be used to pay crippling debts.

Come on, try it while the library is open. It's not as bad as you think. Half of the people don't understand what's happening anyway, a generous 10% will get the reference and love you, and 35% will talk about it for a day and then forget it ever happened. To be fair, there is the 5% who will remind you of the incident every day for the rest of your life, but why worry about them? You can picture the inside of a Swiss bank vault while they tell the funny story about the time you ran through the library chanting something about a troll and accidentally getting trapped under a falling shelf. And the plastic surgeon will do really well on your nose. It will almost look like an actual nose again, promise!

Sincerely,
Freckles
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:44 AM
Friend of Narnia

Sopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of lightSopespian is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Dear Freck,

Won't it be awkward if Glen does that and there actually is a troll in the dungeon at that particular time?

Don't try to tell me that libraries don't have dungeons. I simply won't believe it. Where else would they put all the people who won't pay their fines?

Mike

Last edited by Sopespian; 11-30-2017 at 02:04 AM.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Friend of Narnia

Miss Freckles has a spectacular aura aboutMiss Freckles has a spectacular aura aboutMiss Freckles has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopespian View Post
Dear Freck,

Won't it be awkward if Glen does that and there actually is a troll in the dungeon at that particular time?

No, it would be really helpful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sopespian
Don't try to tell me that libraries don't have dungeons. I simply won't believe it. Where else would they put all the people who won't pay their fines?

Mike
Is "Mike" the answer to that question? I looked it up on google maps, but nothing came up.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.