The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Stone Table > Prayer Requests

Notices

Prayer Requests Need Prayers? We're here for you!

Old 04-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Anguilla is a small British colony east of Haiti/Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico in the Caribbean. It has few natural resources and is quite small geographically, about half the sq. miles of Wichita, Texas.

Here are some prayer requests for Anguilla from OperationWorld.org:
There here are about 21 churches on the island, and yet interdenominational cooperation needs improvement. Pray for better cooperation between the churches. Pray that Christ's followers may function effectively as a united body, and that believers would reach out in love to the other 10,000+ people on this island.

Pray that religious traditions be infused with real spiritual life and for spiritual strength in the midst of change. Pray that the Gospel spread as never before among the lost.

Please pray that Anguilla can be successful in dealing with its deficit economy.

Prayer for Anguilla
Lord, thank you for your presence on this island, and that you have many children there. I pray that they may be one in heart loving others and cooperating with one another so that many may come to know you there. Please make your word come alive as never before to the people of Anguilla.

I pray for wisdom for those in government so that the people may be productive and that the economic stress of deficit budgets may be reversed.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu
Believe Jesus... Be like Jesus

Old 04-11-2016, 02:00 AM
Friend of Narnia

Copperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to allCopperfox is a name known to all

Does it always have to be a nation?

I grew up in Rockford, Illinois, and close to Rockford is Belvidere. That town, like much of Illinois, has serious economic problems. It is also now the hometown of my female friend Pamela, who used to be active on TDL under the username "Beloved." Since any of you heard about Pamela, she has gotten married.... but unfortunately, her husband Al Hulton has kidney disease. That is a matter for prayer too.

Old 04-14-2016, 04:31 AM
Perelandrian

Benisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really niceBenisse is just really nice

Heavenly Father,
Please be with Pamela and her husband Al as he deals with kidney disease. May his body respond well to the treatments and medicines, although I also pray for his direct healing and the restoration of his kidney function if it be Your will.

I also lift up the Caribbean islands of Antigua and Barbuda to You. Lord help those who belong to you love you with all their heart, soul and mind, and keep complacency and spiritual apathy far from them. Bless the churches there with a reawakening to your purity, goodness and truth, and draw them to heartfelt, obedient and transforming prayer that they may hear and truly respond to Your voice. May Your times of refreshing come in power to Antigua and Barbuda.

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu

Old 11-15-2017, 12:15 PM
Perelandrian

Default Argentina, Armenia

Heavenly Father,
Please raise up leaders in Argentina who will train, disciple and release other leaders into ministry --and who minister in the Word and the Spirit. Please grant Christians a spirit of love and collaboration to work together for your kingdom.

I pray also for Amerindians from the Chaco region who have long been marginalized and exploited. Please deepen sensitivity on the part of expatriates and mainstream Argentineans toward the first peoples, resulting in a burden for outreach to the Chaco that will result in a thriving, mature indigenous church. Please protect and multiply efforts for Bible translation that all may have your word in their heart language.
in Jesus Name, Amen
-------------------------
11/16/17 Armenia
(I put this page as my home page when I load up the Internet, so that I would grow in my prayer burden for the world.)
Heavenly Father
i lift up Armenia to you. Thank you that many claim faith in Christ; but I pray that the ministry to young people and to students would flourish and grow, with those on college campuses and in schools would put down roots in their relationship with you and "own" their faith as their own. I pray for ongoing relief work as poverty and broken infrastructure keeps poverty as the norm in this country. I pray many souls would be reached through the Jesus film and Bible distribution... and I pray that the work on a modern translation of the Old Testament will be blessed.
In Jesus' name...

Xin Yesu... Xiang Yesu