Welcome to the DLF Cafe

"Then I might be dead. And how sad that would be!"

There's some serious melodrama going on in here. Let's try to stick to facts, not emotions, shall we? You would be dead, and people may pick their feelings in response. My feeling will be...blue cheese and mushrooms.

See, now, this is why, in the other thread, I said it surprised me that you have feelings. It still does, because while I think you do have feelings, you obviously don't understand one whit about them. Feelings aren't food, Glen. You can't express your feelings that way. That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

And *sniffle* if you wouldn't have any significant feelings over the death of one of your friends *sniffle*, then I'm very sorry to hear that your heart has become so cold. I hope it changes for the better.

How are you supposed to be able to define my feelings? If I feel blue cheese and mushrooms, then I feel blue cheese and mushrooms. That's just how it is, and you have no objective way of determining anything different. (Also, blue cheese and mushrooms taste really good, have you noticed?)

My heart isn't cold. My body temperature is normal right now, thank you.

Well, somebody has to do it, and Miraz has modernism covered already. I'm just performing a community service.

*puts on three-cornered hat and blue coat*

Quelqu'un doit le faire.

Freck, we've been over this.
I really don't know if we've been over this. I just feel that it adds more validity to my statement if I say, "We've been over this".
I don't get other languages. You have to type in English for me to understand. Just be glad I'm not from the deep South. That's another whole language altogether.

Yes, Spanish.

I have an idea. You can jot down the confusing sentence on a piece of paper and ask everyone you meet, "Do you speak French?" If they answer yes, ask them to translate. Not only will you eventually get a result, but you will also learn whom in the hood you can trust to actually know French when they say they know French.

If you google translate, I will send you a poisoned garment.

Sorry, we're out. Our options today are fish with lemon sauce, fish with onion sauce, fish with pepper sauce, and fish with fish sauce. What would you like?

Back