some new art tools that i'm trying :)

shortangel

ok i just got these art tools from Staples so i thought i would share them here too :)

Crayola Crystal Effects washable window markers

Crayola Fabric Markers

i thought i would share what i've done with the washable window markers :)

i thought i would share what i've done with the Crayola washable window markers, the first time i bought them i wrote on the window i love you mom & i love you dad & then i wiped it off with water this week & then today i wrote on there the names of my parents & then the word house :)

Moved to the art forum because that's where it fits and let's keep the section alive!

I'd love to see some of your work, I've done very little with markers myself but they're fun. Do you want some help uploading?

i'll see what i can do about photos :) i'll try

i'll see what i can do about photos i do know how to upload but i don't know how to crop them :) this week with the window markers i drew some roses with green stems on them, then if the mods aren't too picky about what i put on my window i'll share what i wrote on there by the way this is not an insult because i never do that :) i wrote on my window i think Ben Barnes is adorable :) if the mods are not too picky i'll show the drawings if not that's ok :)

ok i've taken some photos with my digtial camera, will upload when i have time

ok i've taken some photos of the drawings with my digtal camera & will be uploading them when i can :)

Back