Dame of Gondor's Graphics

Dame of Gondor

Hello, all!

So my lovely sister Gondorgirl suggested that I start a thread for my graphics so here it is! I hope I did this correctly. I've never started a thread before. ;)
I hope you enjoy my graphics as much as I enjoy making them! :)

So first graphic: I made a banner of Thorin, Fili and Kili with the lyrics of "I See Fire."

eb2a86.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh yay, good job. :D I know you have tons of graphics sitting around so you should upload them all. ;) Though you should consider putting more than one in one post, you can put up to four in one post.

Banners!

So here are a couple banners I made with lyrics from the beautiful celtic song "Ready For The Storm".

68e8a8.jpg

1z38dpj.jpg

I made these banners with the character(s) from The Hobbit, Thorin and Bard, because I think the song really goes with them.(especially Bard.)

Last edited:
Yay! A graphics thread! And LoTR to boot! I already love them all! The one jumping from the fire is awesomatic looking!

Okay, so I accidentally deleted the one banner, so I am re-uploading it on this post.

2nte0s3.jpg

Also, here is a banner I randomly made with a picture I found of Adam Young.(Owl city)

2qmne37.jpg

And here is a banner I made with his song "Galaxies".

2sb1grm.jpg

I loved making this banner because it was so PRETTY! I had recently learned about supernovas and decided I wanted to make a banner with one and "Galaxies" seemed like the appropriate song.:D

Last edited:
That is an excellent picture. I have a friend who uses cool telescopes in her astronomy class at college and they get to take pictures of stuff like that.

So I haven't posted some banners in a bit, so here are some newer ones. ;)

Here are two banners I made with lyrics to the song "Defying Gravity" from "Wicked" and images from "How To Train Your Dragon".

30uej4l.jpg

313m7wo.jpg

I decided to use How To Train Your Dragon for the banner because "Defying Gravity" does remind me of that movie. ;)

Sooo, I haven't posted on this thread in awhile, but I have some more graphics now(I didn't for a while because we got rid of my old computer and so I have most of my graphics on a hard drive) so I will post more often now. Hopefully. :p

2qsarzd.jpg

This banner is of Thorin with lyrics from an Owl City song, Bird With A Broken Wing. (Good song. It is also on my siggy now) I made this banner randomly because I wanted to combine the two pictures.

jrpm5l.jpg

This banner was suggested by my little sister because this poem was in her reading curriculum for school and It reminded us of Bilbo.

Last edited:
Back