The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Chronicles of Narnia - The Films and Games > Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Notices

Voyage of the Dawn Treader Walden Media and Fox's third Narnia film, released on December 10, 2010

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2014, 03:35 PM
Pandawan

MissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of lightMissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of lightMissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of lightMissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of lightMissReepicheep is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbarianKing View Post
We'll, I'm a mod now, and so is Ms. D. So I'll guess I can create another thread, unless she wants to challenge me to an eating contest in the mod lounge and the winner gets the say. However, we cannot have a cookie eating contest cause she'll out eat me and my army.
No, you'd win the cookie-eating contest, because I'm allergic to the ingredients and will refuse to touch them.

On further reflection, it does seem reasonable to start a new thread. But to keep this one from being completely forgotten, perhaps you could link to it in the new thread's first post, do say where we got the idea?

I made my banner and avatar.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:15 AM
Knight of Narnia

BarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really niceBarbarianKing is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to BarbarianKing Send a message via Yahoo to BarbarianKing

This silly ideas thread was so awesome that it is solely the cause of MissReepicheep joining this forum and I think that in itself is awesome enough. Unfortunately, this thread has run it's course and is no longer relevant as the movie has come and gone. However, if you have silly ideas for the new movie, please go to The Silly Ideas Thread for The Silver Chair and post it there!

Thank you to all of those who participated and made us laugh so much that our families almost had us committed to the Insane Asylum.

I makes me banners

Check out my THREAD about meeting Georgie and Will Poulter!
Read my short fanfic about Reepicheep's prophesy.

My graphics thread
My other writing thread.
My DeviantArt Gallery

I am free from the taint of neutrality.
-T. Roosevelt

Last edited by BarbarianKing; 07-03-2014 at 01:52 PM.
Closed Thread