The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   The Dancing Lawn - Official Forums of Narnia Fans > The Lantern Waste > Brush of Unicorn and Hide of Bull

Brush of Unicorn and Hide of Bull Visual Arts, Fan Art, Banners, Avatars, etc

Old 05-05-2012, 11:29 PM

Aslan's Child_1996 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia_bookworm View Post
I love The Avengers one a lot! I have yet to see the movie. I can't wait until I get the chance.
The movie was so awesome!!!! SPOILER!! SPOILER!! SPOILER!!There's a scene with Tony Stark and Agent Hill in the control room with all the computers. It goes like this:
Tony: (puts hand over eye to imitate nick fury.) How does he see all the screens?
Hill: He turns.
Tony: (turns a circle to see screens.) Oh, that's exhausting.

It was so funny!!!

Send me a message if you watch Once Upon A Time on ABC or CTV! I would love to meet some more Narnian Oncers!
Old 05-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Friend of Narnia

ahyperdude has a spectacular aura aboutahyperdude has a spectacular aura aboutahyperdude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslan's Child_1996 View Post
Here is the first banner that I designed for Frodosgurl.
Hope everyone likes it! And I am making more, in case you don't like this one, FG.
Quote:
Here is the second banner! Hope you like it!
Quote:
Another banner starring Peeta!!
Quote:
I loved this part from The Avengers! MOVIE DIALOGUE SPOILER!!! I made the lettering kinda weird so that you could still look at the picture and not read the words if you didn't want to!
Hope you all enjoy it!
YAY! I'm soooo happy to be back, and seeing some of your graphics! I like how you made an Avengers one! That with the Hunger Games ones both just make me feel HAPPY because they are the two things I've been most interested in lately!

Here are my ratings:

The Caesar and Peeta one is great! I love the words and the font! The picture is priceless! The only complaint I have is that the text color is not 100% spot on.. but other then that, it's great! 9-10

For the Peeta and Katiness one, I love how you used the separate colors for the person speaking. The words match the picture perfectly! and the effects are awesome! The text is hard to read though. 8-10

I'm not a huge fan of the Peeta one mostly because of the text. I think the red is a tad bright. 6-10

The Avengers one gave me an instant smile! I LOVE it! The text is hard to read, but you placed the pictures so perfectly! The Thor one is the best! 9-10! GREAT
Old 05-06-2012, 07:40 PM

Thanks so much Patrick! The words on the Avengers one were hard to read intentionally! I will have more soon! Right now I am working on a LEGO movie!

Send me a message if you watch Once Upon A Time on ABC or CTV! I would love to meet some more Narnian Oncers!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Friend of Narnia

Narnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura aboutNarnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura about

I love your Hunger Games and Avengers banners. I love the quote from The Avengers that you included in your signature. I thought that line was so funny, and true. I, along with lots of others LoL at it. My liking for Captain America went up after that.
When I look at her my heart melts. When I gaze into those gorgeous eyes and hear that beautiful voice the whole world stops, and it's just the two of us. There is nothing else that matters in the world. My love and devotion for her is so pure! I can't ever stop thinking about my true love!

~ Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!~Lucy Pevensie~ The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Last edited by Narnia_bookworm; 05-06-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Friend of Narnia

ahyperdude has a spectacular aura aboutahyperdude has a spectacular aura aboutahyperdude has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
The words on the Avengers one were hard to read intentionally!
Why did you make them hard to read?
Old 05-09-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyperdude View Post
Why did you make them hard to read?
Kinda so people who didn't want a movie spoiler or whatever didn't have to see them, I guess. I was playing with font colorings and there was that one I used to outline the letters called zebra. I liked it so I used it.

Oh, and I have the dialogue a bit wrong. I am gonna fix my signature.

Old 05-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Friend of Narnia

Narnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura aboutNarnia_bookworm has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

I was wondering if you could make me a banner with the picture below, and the words saying Anna Mae Cottrell on the top left hand corner? The reason I'm asking is because I tried making my own and it didn't turn out right. It would be cool to have the colors in red or black. I would truly appreciate it. Thanks.

-Narnia bookworm.
Attached Images

When I look at her my heart melts. When I gaze into those gorgeous eyes and hear that beautiful voice the whole world stops, and it's just the two of us. There is nothing else that matters in the world. My love and devotion for her is so pure! I can't ever stop thinking about my true love!

~ Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe just like I told you!~Lucy Pevensie~ The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Last edited by Narnia_bookworm; 05-11-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Friend of Narnia

Quote:
Hi,

I was wondering if you could make me a banner with the picture below, and the words saying Anna Mae Cottrell on the top left hand corner? The reason I'm asking is because I tried making my own and it didn't turn out right. It would be cool to have the colors in red or black. I would truly appreciate it. Thanks.

-Narnia bookworm.
If she doesn't get back to you, I would be glad to do it for you!
Old 05-17-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Hi,

-Narnia bookworm.
Is this what you were looking for?
Name:  nb1.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  46.2 KB

Here it is in the pixel dimensions required for signatures!
Name:  nb2.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  50.2 KB

Last edited by Aslan's Child_1996; 05-18-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:41 PM
Friend of Narnia

It says that the pictures are broken.